• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I have to restart this thread soon, due to it getting close to 500 posts, but have to take a break to eat dinner.

I think a permaban is in order. What part about making a conspiracy to ban a user and creating sockpuppets is constructive and well-behaved?

B╠Âe╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âm╠Âa╠Âb╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âr╠Âa╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âi╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âc╠Âk╠Âp╠Âu╠Âp╠Âp╠Âe╠Ât╠Âs╠Â.╠ ╠ÂH╠Âe╠Â'╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âe╠Âk╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠Ân╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Â,╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âo╠Âb╠Âa╠Âb╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âi╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Âh╠Â.╠Â

@Antvasima, again. What is the end result of framing someone for conspiracy and then only deleting it when Agonik called him out on it. That is not the actions of someone with doubts, it is the action of someone actively deleting evidence.

Or look at Monarch's screenshots, even after being called out he tried hiding it to Monarch directly to his face.

Again, he didn't try to frame anybody for conspiracy. He was just suspicious, likely due to Alonik trying to extremely downgrade Saint Seiya speeds due to taking statements over calculated feats. I am also fairly paranoid, but that doesn't mean that I don't believe what I say and just try to make things up.

I do not see what his behavior and personality have to do with this in the slightest. You can be the seemingly nicest, friendiest, most upbeat person and still commit a terrible offense and cover it up with an positive attitude. We've seen it everywhere, from fiction, rl, etc. The point still stands he was consciously and actively aware he was using an alt to upgrade a series he enjoyed, when the upgrades were being denied.

I can understand being frustrated at seemingly straightfoward upgrades (cough infinite speed goku), but you should never go as far doing that. It's one, so time consuming to argue with two accounts, and two, it goes against possibly the biggest thing this site stands for; accuracy.

He knows what he did, tried to erase the evidence for doing it, and got caught in the act of doing so. I say permaban, or at least 6 months like suggested earlier.

I would say that a 1-2 month ban should be put in place, it should be enough time for him to let him know what he did wrong so he can improve on it. I don't believe in harsh punishments for just wrong-doings like these, he has the ability to improve on his flaws and become better filled with so much potential and could even go far with it. I would honestly love that if that was set in stone and he managed to accomplish it...

I think Milly's points sum up my view as well; I also agree that Upgrademan should get at a 6 months ban or permaban.

I don't know if I can comment too much here, but I'm not trying to force extreme downgrades in saint seiya, I talked to UGM before that, and said it would bring several upgrades to the work , and that other things have just to be fixed. After that he went on Matthew's wall to say that I was conspiring against Saint Seiya just because I didn't support his vision.

If i need to take screen shots of my private messages, I have no problem because I've always been in good heart, and was still even updating him on the changes that the wiki will undergo until April, and then it just went to accuse me for conspirancy in matthew wall.

Edit: (If you think I'm just promising something, here's a reference i my sandbox, making a respect thread not only to improve the visual structure of the profiles, but also improve them in justifications)

Elizhaa said:
I think Milly's points sum up my view as wel; I also agree that Upgrademan should at a 6 months ban or permaban.
No, you don't understand, a harsh sentence never works, especially for a first offense which is made up by good behaviour and productivity on the wiki. An appropriate sentence can help the offender by taking steps to improve themselves and have their ban lifted at the right time to show their improvements. For example, in America, if you committed armed robbery, you would get around 15 years but if you did the exact same crime in Japan, you would only get around 5 years, which is what I love about the Japanese justice system, because they put more work into helping the prisoners rather than handing out their consequences. The quicker you can get help and improve, the quicker you will be able to be redeemed and get out and lead a better life, but I don't want this to get political, so I'll keep it to a minimum, but can you see what I mean here?

I don't think that we have any proof of him deliberately lying about a conspiracy, rather than simply being suspicious. We should only decide the punishment based on the 2 times he used a sockpuppet to agree with himself, which in my opinion is a rather mild offense for an otherwise nice and constructive member.

Anyway, can everybody please take a break for 15 minutes here so this thread doesn't run out of posts while I restart it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back