• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemo212 said:
I suppose we could have something against making invitations biased. (I.e. can you come agree with me on this thread?)
But that requires actually seeing how someone was invited, and could also easily be faked.

The end result is also indistinguishable from that person just going over for a comment and ending up agreeing.

I agree with Agnaa about that this seems too unreliable and non-serious to be punishable. A mild warning to both accounts to stop posting FRA in each other's versus threads should be enough.

Also, by my experience Buttersamuri is harmless and well-behaved. He makes rather sloppy edits at times, but not intentionally.

Yes. I think that we can drop this. Some staff member should probably give Butters a mild warning though.

I have extreme doubts that a person who constantly says how weak the MCU is, makes a match, constantly attempts to refute literally any argument towards the opposition and goes "LOL" at arguments isn't meant to be Spite.

Schnee One said:
I have extreme doubts that a person who constantly says how weak the MCU is, makes a match, constantly attempts to refute literally any argument towards the opposition and goes "LOL" at arguments isn't meant to be Spite.
You know trying to refute arguments is just VS Debating, LOL wasn't meant to be spite as well.

I have my doubts too.

What's the policy on this, anyways? If he ignores the warnings, do we give him a final one, or the banhammer?

Fine with a small ban (I need to do a few other things offsite), but this wasn't meant to be spite

I thought of this match when watching Civil War again, I didn't do this to spite the MCU.

Nemo212 said:
I have my doubts too.

What's the policy on this, anyways? If he ignores the warnings, do we give him a final one, or the banhammer?
Final one is necessary, although he's already aware of this.

Though actions speak louder then words and the thread definitely points towards the opposite

Schnee One said:
Nemo212 said:
I have my doubts too.

Final one is necessary, although he's already aware of this.
Though actions speak louder then words and the thread definitely points towards the opposite
I still don't get how arguing for a character in a VS Thread is spite

To reiterate what I wrote on that thread:

Then y'know, don't act like a downplaying jerk who is pretending to further his own biased viewpoint and screaming "OH THEY'RE SO WEAK, DOWNGRADES LOL", it's frankly speaking, obnoxious and not funny. This may not be a spite match, but you're acting solely on spite.

And I absolutely doubt you have even touched a single film based on how you're acting... so more reason not to be this spiteful that you make up headcanon weaknesses.

Absolute Final Warning, after this we should start giving out bans. That's my opinion on it at least.

So, am i getting banned or not.

Anyway. Can you ban me for a day or 2 anyway. It's actually not due to this stuff, like at all.

It is due to me being VASTLY behind on a few things I need to do other wiki's and need to do stuff there, like, Months behind. I got to be other places for a few days.

What, are you addicted or something? You can't stop yourself from editing?

This is ridiculous.

He is quite literally asking for a ban, though.

Schnee One said:
I think he's aware now, sorry for the minor derail
He's always been aware. I've called him out before. He apologized and immediately went back to old habits. Not to mention he has a history if this with the Gumball fiasco too.

I don't think we do that, exactly, sorry. Just ghost this wiki's nitifications, it's that simple

I've removed his contributions. Does anyone know how/if I can ban him? I'm still new to this whole discussion mod thing.

Look, Blue.

You've made very frequent spite matches. Regardless of whether you deny it or not, these matches are pretty obviously made out of spite. This has been causing issues, and you've been told about it on various occasions and even gotten explicit warnings about it without stopping.

So you've made frequent spite matches, you've disregarded warnings, and you've gone out of your way to do things that you know are causing issues.

You're a chill guy, but come on. Shape up.

Regarding I'm Blue, he has also gone on several MLP threads to spite the verse as a whole and it has gotten quite annoying to deal with for myself and several others, just want to put that out there.

Let's see here. Blue has enacted spite against multiple verses, antagonizing both their supporters and anyone even tangentially related to them (he once went in a tirade against inFAMOUS to feed his own spite against Thanos), and has ignored warnings and leaped right back into his negative behaviors adter apologizing. Yeah, I'd say month long ban, bare minimum.

As an aside, I can't block Ur, so if someone could get on that, that'd be great.

Considering the evidence, I agree with Wright.

@The Wright Way

The All Purpose Request Thread would probably be better for helping that guy. It's in the Management drop-down menu under "Wiki Management II" titled "Other Requests".

Just block me infinitely. I have done way too much and I need to do other stuff in other places.

I'll come back once I get my ass finished with everything else. I'm way more chill and less of a jerk/spiter/dick/harsh guy over there so there's that

I just need to add a message on my wall about why am I banned and that's really it.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Just block me infinitely. I have done way too much and I need to do other stuff in other places.
I'll come back once I get my ass finished with everything else. I'm more chill and less of a jerk/spiter/harsh guy over there so there's that
Oh it seems we have author statments confirming the 11-C downgrades.

Nemo212 said:
What, are you addicted or something? You can't stop yourself from editing?
This is ridiculous.

He is quite literally asking for a ban, though.
Biggest problem is my sub wall gets filled with notifications. It's hard for me to navigate throught the swamp, and it can get distracting many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back