• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I don't have an opinion on the matter since I don't even know who she is.

She acts the same way

She writes the same way

She participates in the exact same threads.

Occam's razor.

Her Rape statement is just supplementary.

Regarding Jangles ban, is it really infinite worth? Most of the time when people harass other they get prolly a week to a month. Funny thing about this is Kira was basically provoking him and slandering his name to people that doesn't even know him without even getting a warning. I do request for Jangles to be unbanned or both to be perma banned.

https://imgur.com/a/y94St6N

Are you saying someone saying "your mentally challenged ass" just because they're trans isn't ban worthy?

I'd say reacting to "this guy got banned on other servers for being a dick" with the things Jangles said is suuuuper banworthy and a huge overreaction.

Didn't he make socks to continue harassing her, anyways?

The thing is that isn't even true about Jangles. Unless she can provide any proof he got banned across many servers. (And we all know Kira doens't like Jangles and said that on purpose to get him banned.)

I'm not sure about that. Could be just some troll.

Despite Jangles clearly violating the guidelines by insulting Kira, he did that because Kira provoked him beforehand, which isn't really much of a justification on why Jangles should be unbanned, at least without mentioning the context of the whole "drama" as it's certainly not a matter of this wiki when you get to think about it.

All I'm saying is that Kira should receive a strike or warning for provoking Jangles into "losing control". Jangles was also minding his behavior for the whole time up until Kira decided to provoke him.

Ogbunabali said:
Are you saying someone saying "your mentally challenged ass" just because they're trans isn't ban worthy?
When did I say that? Of course you should get banned for insulting transgender mentality. I only said it's not infinite ban worthy.

Insulting transgenders will get you perma-banned by Fandom anyway, so let's stop discussing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back