• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is editing a minor verse's profile without writing a content revision thread severe rule breaking? Because I might've haphazardly edited the Twilight (verse) without consulting someone before. I didn't mean to break a rule

Adding a summary or fixing typos seems pretty harmless. It's mostly major statistics changes or adding/removing abilities from character profiles that do require a content revision.

Unless you vandalized it, no. CRTs are for stuff like changing stats/powers and abilities

Edit: You only cleaned it up, that's perfectly fine

Yes, that is fine and appreciated. Don't worry about it.

Sorry to interrupt, but if he really is bad up there like he says he is, I think it fair to give him one and final chance. Nothing more. Be strict about it too. But I think giving someone like him one more chance could be the right thing to do. @matthew I feel u since Im also a foreigner, and I have heard my fair share as well, but could u forgive this once?

I think you should read my first post, I knew him since he started on the wikia. I was his friend, but I must say, he doesn't deserve it, he is a time bomb that will blow up unless something happens

He will be a problem eventually; I mean, I do remember talking to him in private and him just making wall of texts on how his life is pain, complaining about his problems socializing, his family this, his family that. And I really don't want to elaborate on it because this can be used as "ammo" for certain people and I may get banned if I do so

well, he could be reading this as well, so we should watch what we say, but i will trust ur judgement then. i dont have patience for some things either, i must admit, but yes, people should have limits.

Yeah, I have a possible violation to report. Leatherfaces profile sates twice that he is legally **tarded. Okay, well, being blunt, yes he indeed is, but when I tried to state that on Peter Griffins profile, I was told I couldn't use that word (much to by disapointment, as I prefer to use that word rather than the term handicapped, as I prefer brutal honesty). I have absolutely no idea how they managed to even write that in his entry, as it wouldn't even let me publish my edit until I changed it to handicapped (and I couldn't publish this post until I censored the word), but if the word **tarded is not allowed on this site, shouldn't it be changed?

Reporting OreoChips

> Mentioning that Sans is 1-B without any evidence, it's actually quite obvious. The reason for being 1-B is "do you plae undertail".

>Absolutely redundant comment on an Bleach Upgrade Thread

>"Fortnite is Omnipotent on a completely unrelated VS Thread"

Reporting UnknownAccount56

>Harassing Weeklybattles convincing to leave VS Battle Wiki. Also Swearing.

>Said to JohnCenaNation, "Except you're trolling and being annoying as shit and not even in a funny way anymore."

NUKE also works, but WHAM has the advantage of also being able to rollback all edits done by vandals, or only deleting specific posts.

See here for information: https://dev.wikia.com/wiki/WHAM

However, whatever you do, definitely only install it as a personal script, and never use it on any other accounts than spam trolls. It is extremely dangerous for the wiki otherwise, as it can force the Fandom staff to restore the wiki from a backup if things go wrong.

Well, given how dangerous it is to use, you must obviously have a good idea of how to apply it.

What script did you install then btw?

Unsure. Maybe I had the right one and I put it on the wrong thing. All I can tell is that unfortunately my screen looks different from yours. Maybe you could walk me through? Give me steps?

Maybe later via my message wall in that case, but again, this script is extremely dangerous if it is ever used against the wrong member, so if you do not know exactly what you are doing, it is probably best to not take any chances.

The thread will have to continue here in any case: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2572507

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back