• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't go around banning very helpful and dedicated staff members for very minor offenses. I would end up with almost nobody helping me out.

Anyway, Matthew needs to try to be more patient and polite, and Udlmaster needs to be less unreasonable and argumentative. Is that enough of an instruction/"warning" for each of them?

This is my last reply regarding that topic.

@Matt that was definitly not what i said, i would appreciate it if you dont put words into my mouth either. Youre allowed to report rude behavior, thats one of your jobs. What MY problem is, how everyone here seems to be ok with just brushing down the report regarding your attitude towards Earl, while everyone seems absolutly fine with warning Udl. If i didnt making it clear, i am repreminding everyone here, not only you Matt.

Who behaved worse is arguably subjective, lets just say that im less fine with ad hominem someone to invalid their opinion based on past actions than someone who plays unreasonable because he disagrees with you.

Antvasima said:
This is not the right place to have an argument over trivial conflicts...
This, all I did was report Udl, but it seems people have become increasingly obssessed with my every statement.

A strict warning to not do so again should probably be enough, as he does not have a history of misbehaviour.

I deleted the local images, so Mr. Bambu does not get into trouble,

Bambu, you know that as a discussion mod, you can just tell him to stop, right? That would be the first course of action, not going to the rvt over swearing. It's not even that big an offense.

I did. I told him to cool it and can provide a screenshot of doing so if needed. He continued to ignore that.

I do not, in fact, immediately report a breaking of minor rules, only continued actions. I'm not petty lol.

Well that would have been nice to include. Should probably edit your first comment to show that, because from the report it looks like all the guy did was swearing which is not all that bad.

Either way it seems decided that he's gonna get a warning.

Just added the screenshot to the gallery of me telling him to cool it. And my issue wasn't swearing just constant swearing. Like all of chat, not to mention the addition of random spam like "hkhkhkhkhk".

And I agree this is far from banworthy. Just putting it here, so, moving on.

Yes, feel free to give him a warrning to stop cursing.

I can't seem to link the user but his name is the word for male genitalia. Which I assume the system is not letting me post

I checked his wall history, and there's no record of him deleting any threads from nedge. Unless you're trying to contact him on the threads that are there already, I think it's an issue on your end.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2524892

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back