• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was determined to be a stomp by multiple people if you had actually read what people were saying

You sure are coming after me for no reason tonight, first this then that thread and now youre reporting me for closing a thread that was agreed to be a stomp

All but you and Cin agreed that it was a stomp/mismatch. Cin continued to argue that it was fair by making up powers that Oz doesnt have and describing scenarios in which Oz could win by doing things that he is physically incapable of doing. Everyone else agreed that it was a stomp and a few even debated switching the character from Oz to Salem but that was agreed to be a mismatch as well.

You need to stop targeting me for no reason and actually read and understand what is happening. Im honestly sick of you attacking me out of the blue like this.

I corrected myself saying that no, it isn't a stomp.

Yeah, Salem would have been better, but that doesn't mean this is a stomp.

Again, not everyone agreed with you, and were still discussing the match. Either way, I made my report so let the staff decide if it's worth adding.

A few comments later, because there is a lot of water around central park and because the only way croc can really decreese oz's aura would also cause him to bleed once broken instead of dehydrating him.

WeeklyBattles said:
All but you and Cin agreed that it was a stomp/mismatch.
Actually I just read through the thread and everyone but you agreed it wasn't a stomp

@Weekly >"Cin was making up powers for Oz..." Absolutely not. You immediately kept repeating that it was a stomp thread when I argued that your heat/flame/ice arguments were moot, even when Ozma had other ways to attack that I acknowledged (Lightning, his own blood [never said Blood Manipulation. Prove otherwise], water through various means even if he isn't generating any with magic, etc).

I don't appreciate you accusing me of being a liar, or making things up, and I certainly can not tolerate your constant insistence on closing threads that you personally deem as a stomp in order to prevent a character/verse you like from receiving a loss, and no, this is not an "accusation" I am pinning on you. This is a fact. Take a look at many Versus threads you have participated in during the past year and ANYONE will see that quite a number of these threads end with you closing them or repeating "It's a stomp. x character can't win" after calling it a stomp only after having your lengthy arguments (where you're fighting for the losing character's ability to win) debunked. Not to mention you're part of the VAST minority that calls it a stomp, and still closes these threads.

And you need to stop playing the victim every time anyone calls you out on this... as you seem to be doing now. Taking your actions and faults and trying to find a way to pin them on Regis is immature and irresponsible. Enough.

WeeklyBattles said:
Im still really tired of Regis attacking me but its not like anyone will do anything about it
Some responses are missing so I can't really judge but if you believe it is report worthy, then you can take actions, WeeklyBattles.

RebubleUselet said:
Okay seriously, this is getting ridiculous. The amount of complaints about derailment is starting to approach the amount of actual derailments.

How about we, like, actually remove the unrelated replies and kudos other people's posts if they agree?
Any admin or discussion mod should delete the derailing response.

First Witch said:
Can i ask you to stop discussing that here? Report is done, Weekly defended himself, let the Staff evaluate and lay this case to rest. You can debate that whole stomp thing on your walls

Thanks
I agree with this. Weekly seems to have made a minor mistake, that he corrected, but it isn't remotely warning worthy, and people need to stop attacking him for the slightest reason.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2479090

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back