• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report II

Ban this user

Spamming people's walls with disgusting images.

May want to delete the images that have been uploaded too...

Yeah, he replaced someone's image because it had the same name and there's no way to remove it without deleting the original image.

@Colonel I am able to delete certain revisions of images, and I have done so a while ago. So the image is safe to look at. I just haven't found a way to delete certain revisions of pages without deleting the whole thing first.

We can't delete page revisions, only undo them.

Sans2345 has been making pages of...not very sound quality, most have questionable justifications.

He was banned twice for this on VSBW, and I suggest he is prohibited from making new pages here.

The new verse that he's created (Game Mythos) has so far been poorly made rips of VSBW pages with worse grammar but the same justifications and stats as their VSBW counterparts (excluding Gaster, that one is original, but has the same lack of grammar as the rest of his pages. The Mutant Zombie page is also exempt, but that can be fixed at a later date).

That would probably belong in the bad page report thread, but yeah that is something to report, so it's fine that it was put here, just keep in mind page stuff goes in bad page report.

I (and Akuma) have warned that user multiple times (I think 3 for pages, and 1 more for a VS thread related issue), and those pages simply aren't any better than his others. Heck, he has even completely ignored certain warnings, and now even makes profiles of characters that he can't define stats for.

I would agree with forbidding him to make profiles, or even flat out banning him.

He hasn't done anything ban worthy on this site yet, so I don't think banning him would be the correct choice.

That being said, his behavior has been no different even tho he's been banned a third time from VSBW for the same reasons (making bad pages and constant stomp threads.) and he's just continuing his behavior here.

Well

The description could be less NSFW, but it is an actual thing.

Whether or not any of those characters count idk.

Still a troll

Xeon

Get rid of that link right now, it doesn't matter if you're just linking something someone else did, Fandom will block you if they detect you've written that word

Well, he wasn't banned here? He just left. It doesn't matter

He didn't do anything wrong by making another account after his other one got disabled (unless Fandom globally banned him).

Well the account is globally banned, whether or not that was user choice is unknown.

I doubt he was globally banned. Guy wiped his pages and then left.

Why do you say that? It says by user choice. Guy also blanked his avatar and removed everything from his banner thing, replaced them with periods.

I see. Well he did respond to me saying he's a sock with "No that not" and his user page started with and still has "Pretty new guy here XD", so maybe he might get some kind of warning (Since I assume he's claiming he isn't a sock), but at this point, I would be fine with no ban.

Why did I get a notification of someone called 'Unite My Rice 2' replying to this thread when no such comment, or even signs of a removed comment, exists?

Back