• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruiner Nergigante, Xeno'jiiva and The Hunter Upgrades.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So basically I'm going to upgrade Xeno'jiiva and High 6-A Hunter's Lifting Strength since their Profile says that they Upscale from Dalamadur who is Class T and Ruiner Nergigante has a Key but it doesn't have a Separate Rating despite the fact that it Canonically Survives a fight with a Post Xeno'jiiva Fight Hunter and only got knocked out for a few minutes, from which it then woke up and immediately bodied Shara Ishvalda who also survived a fight with a Post Xeno'jiiva Hunter and just got briefly knocked out. In fact, that fight happens immediately after fighting Ruiner Nergigante.

At about 5 minutes or so in.

Agree: X_Squared, Migue79 and KieranH10.
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
I know almost nothing about MH, but it seems rather easy for Nergigante, it should be fine, although I'm unsure about LS.

LS and AP aren't always related, is there a good reason why Xenojiva and the Hunter should have more physical strength that Dalamadaur, instead of just being able to kill him with raw power?

Ok then, what about the Hunter though? Do they scale too in the same manner?
The Hunter can break out of being pinned by Monsters all the time, including later on in their strongest Key, which also has a Class T Rating, when they do the same thing against another Class T Monster (Dire Miralis).

This can be closed now.
Actually, Ignore this. I just realized that Xeno'jiiva and Ruiner Nergigante's Speed Ratimgs don't scale to High 6-A Hunter for some reason. High 6-A Hunter scales to Dalamadur because they can avoid Dalamadur's Meteors which are FTL, so why don't Xeno'jiiva and Ruiner Nergigante have FTL Reaction Speed via Scaling to High 6-A Hunter and Dalamadur?

Actually, Ignore this. I just realized that Xeno'jiiva and Ruiner Nergigante's Speed Ratimgs don't scale to High 6-A Hunter for some reason. High 6-A Hunter scales to Dalamadur because they can avoid Dalamadur's Meteors which are FTL, so why don't Xeno'jiiva and Ruiner Nergigante have FTL Reaction Speed via Scaling to High 6-A Hunter and Dalamadur?
Bump.

Back