• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Sans

@Ricsi Because with her semblance she basically moves that fast while lying down, not exactly the perfect way to describe it but she'd be smaller than Frisk

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Because with her semblance she basically moves that fast while lying down, not exactly the perfect way to describe it but she'd be smaller than Frisk
No. Frisks soul isnt even the size of their head and it could barely fit.

Weekly if those aren't considered outliers that would be on her file.

>Sans can ignore durability because he can ignore durability on a tier 7 character

>RWBY characters cant take hits from tier 7 characters

>There are feats of RWBY characters taking hits from tier 7 characters to their aura

>Nah outlier

lol why bring up Flowey then?

Because durability negation meaning it isn't an outlier, especially when it also worked on someone on the cusp of 2-B

Aura = Energy produced by the soul, said energy has physical mass/durability.

Sans can just spam his attacks while holding Ruby down or smacking her around with his TK/Soul manip that doesn't deal damage but can move the soul.

I will make the thread once one of my previous fight is finished...

Two overconfident blue people that prefer their magic, gravity and summons to their job.

Weiss can't summon pre timeskip and she's white, literally in the shows name

And she doesn't use magic

Newendigo said:
I will make the thread once one of my previous fight is finished...

Two overconfident blue people that prefer their magic, gravity and summons to their job.
Sans... overconfident? Weiss and magic? Weiss doesn't apam gravity nearly as much. She can't use summons in pre-timeskip, and he doesn't really realy on the summons.

>Not even mentioning the fact that he is a skeleton

I tjough that skkn color doesn't count, but since Sans lacks skin... I guess it does.

Sans has the weakest Danmaku I've ever seen I don't even know why people are taking it seriously. His KR is basically a non-factor to her. I don't know why people are saying things like "Sans will take this fight seriously!" Yes, that's the topic and his fight with Chara/Frisk on Genocide route was also very serious. Sans tires very quickly I don't know why that one guy said he'd outlast Ruby's ammunition. Ruby is mobile enough to dodge through his weakass Danmaku.

Aura has so far blocked all forms of damage in the RWBY-verse, that is, all physical kinds of damage, environmental (like, fire), dust, and magic. I don't see why Sans' attacks wouldn't also be blocked.

Dunno why the argument Sans can teleport his attacks ON to Ruby are even being made since he's not capable of doing that. He only ever teleported Chara/Frisk *near* his attacks.

His dodging ability is not omniscient. We don't allow that for Noctis or 2B who can literally dodge all attacks in their respective verses ad infinitum. Plus, yes Chara/Frisk break "reality" (the game, really) to attack Sans but he does get attacked, he's in fact conscious for it. The only reality breaking Chara/Frisk did was to allow themselves to be able to attack, breaking out of a game mechanic to do so.

Anyway, guess this was added but I'd have voted Ruby. I have to post my thoughts on it. I don't just hover around on the boards everyday so I'm going to miss quite a few since grace periods are very short.

If you want you can try to get this in the removal thread, though given how it was almost unanimous I doubt it'll go.

Back