• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Maka Albarn

Maka has better and more versatile hax, they have about the same in Attack Potency but maka is a better fighter, more intelligent, and can fly.

I dont know if Red has any madness resistence or something similar, maka can easly mind rape her if this is the case. her bullets wont work since there both since there both hypersonic+.

Ruby cant use silver eyes because there wouldn't be anything to trigger her emotions and just would not happen unless she is bloodlusted, we never said this battle was going to be bloodlusted

I vote for maka I just dont see anything red has better or can use to win but I dont think this is a stomp.

Ruby wins, she overall has WAY higher AP and Durability and Maka can only harm her through hax. While Maka instills madness on Ruby it doesn't make her lose, just makes her bloodlusted which is much worse

its not worse for maka its wose for ruby it makes her more predictable and makes her attacks 1 dimensional also maka has black blood and makes her the same durability level

maka also is arguably smarter there are more instances where she makes smart battle plans and has two people

do you think being bloodlusted is better then thinking clearly? thinking clearly is way better just because your bloodlusted does not mean your stronger physically

It really doesn't......Ruby isn't dumb, actually she's a prodigy that skipped two years to get to beacon. Well she's not dumb when fighting or strategizing. Besides Maka is very low MCB when compared to Ruby.

intelligence hax AND techniques, she has more thinking feats than ruby the intelligence is only a small part of why I think she wins the power and durability are only a small difference

what really matters in a fight is skill

I think hax and skill are downplayed in fights with small gaps in AP and durability

also, two minds are better than one not just cognitively also emotionally

ruby has no hax except for some dust I don't know if that's her standard equipment though pls correct me if I'm wrong

can I see the calc's for ruby maybe that will change my mind i didn't see too big of a gap from looking at the stats of both characters im saying this because there can be big gaps in the same tier

i would like it to be numerical pls

Post timeskip Ruby is superior to Velvet Scarlatina, who is superior to Coco Adel, who can extremely casually oneshot monsters that have very casual 141 tons of tnt feats. Post timeskp Ruby is generally accepted to be around 300ish tons as a safe approximation.

No she doesn't, at all.

Maka is 8B in AP and Dura, her 8A stats are still lower with hax.

Weekly, close this please

if maka has higher ap then why does ruby stomp maka? makes no sense if it's not a big gap speed is equalized all that's left for ruby to have an edge is durability I don't have the calcs for durability when someone gives it we'll see

maka has a debatable edge in hax and technics

ill accept that intelligence is equal if maka was alone but she has soul as standard equipment

and so she has an edge in two categories two people are better than one

we'll see who has better base ap when someone gives us the cals for base maka

depending on that, right now I see this as inconclusive

maka has a slight edge in at least one category

Back