• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs. Ben Tennyson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lsf sounds a bit like an NLF saying that it can activate for something much faster than it, could you give me a feat for a speed it reacted to? If atomix is in this it's a stomp, punches at escape velocity are likely only cb level, since moving at MHS speeds is only mcb, but you should ask someone to calc that just in case. What alien absorbed the Big Bang level explosion? It sounds like a hyperbole, but I could be wrong, if I'm not that would be an outlier for most of his aliens. Ghost freak and Big Chill are too slow to do anything to her. Armadrillo sounds promising though, you should have his feat calced if it hasn't been already. Also upgrade is too slow to take over her weapon.

As for Clockwork, no I didn't know that, it isn't listed on the Ben 10 wikia, nor is he listed as immeasurable so how would I know this? Anyway, could you give me a feat or statement, of that or make a content revision page about it?

Life Saving Feature: Saved Ben after Vilgax turned Chromastone into crystal chunks in Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2, by turning him into Diamondhead (proving that even if Ben dies, the Omnitrix will ressurect him by transforming him into another form). It reacted to a Big Bang explosion in A New Dawn, as the light from the explosion had already enveloped Ben before he transformed.

Diamondhead was punched by Vilgax from Galvan Prime (a planet) to Galvan B (its moon) and was unharmed by that. You can see it here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Diamondhead_gets_punched_to_the_moon.gif

Feedback absorbed the Big Bang level explosion in A New Dawn.

Does Ruby have any protection against being possessed? As for Big Chill, he can use AOE ice to keep her at bay.

Besides, he has Master Control, which allows him to transform into any alien just by thinking, so he could race Ruby as XLR8 and suddenly become Upgrade to stick on to her and her weapon. There's no way Ruby is winning this fight, as Ben is too versatile and can use it instantly any time he wants, one moment he's Diamondhead, next he's Ghostfreak, then Atomix, so on and so forth.

But the instant he transformed into upgrade or ghostfreak she would be able to easily react. Well anyway I can't see Ruby coming close to winning anymore, now that I get what you mean about the LSF reviving him, although I still don't see any form but xlr8 tagging her so my vote is inconclusive

What I mean is that XLR8 can run in front of her and then suddenly become Upgrade and latch on to her weapon. As for the other aliens, they have AOE attacks to keep her at bay, and some can tank whatever damage she dishes out. So Ruby not only is outmatched in AP, she's also unable to deal with most of Ben's hax. So this is pretty much Ben's victory.

Well it's not like Ruby will just run straight into him when he runs in front of her, and AoE still has to spread over the AoE fast enough to hit her, so I still can't see him landing a finishing blow on him, so my vote stays inconclusive for now.

Troller2234 said:
Ben can clone himself with echo echo and then transform into more aliens
Actually I' think once one side gets a major upgrade the vs thread can't be used anymore, I was just bumping to let people know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back