• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
speed is equal
Complete Heavenly Restriction Maki is being used
Post-Beacon/Haven Ruby is being used
fight takes place in Shibuya
they are 4 meters apart

Maki:

Ruby Rose:
fd46670090b851d09738dd994daf9c77.png

Icon:

Last edited:
Ruby holds the skill, speed (semblance), rage (KI blasts and sniper shots), and durability (Aura) advantage

now i wait to Yuji defenders to come

Isn’t this kinda unfair to Yuji? Like said Ruby has skill and range while Yuji has far less usable abilities (his regen won’t apply here) and needs to rely on close combat.

Isn’t this kinda unfair to Yuji? Like said Ruby has skill and range while Yuji has far less usable abilities (his regen won’t apply here) and needs to rely on close combat.
I mean I could use Yuji's last key + change the range

Bro needs all the help he can get

Okay so what if I use Maki instead

I mean ruby has ki blasts, combat skill comparable to a AU Goku, and aura, speed Semblance to keep up despite the power gap
Idk much about Maki besides her having Heavenly Restriction but maybe that’d be more fair though Yuji is stated a better acrobat and physically stronger even early on. And I don’t think anyone besides the top tiers in JJK are touching Goku skill wise so that is a lot.

Idk much about Maki besides her having Heavenly Restriction but maybe that’d be more fair though Yuji is stated a better acrobat and physically stronger even early on. And I don’t think anyone besides the top tiers in JJK are touching Goku skill wise so that is a lot.
Changed it to Maki

Remember "After Beacon fell she became comparable in combat skill to Bann Belladonna who learned all Martial arts to the point he was naive to anything other than combat like Canon Goku" Basically means she can fight against, spar and train with people on this skill level with Cresent Rose

Maki scales to, I believe it could be 114.36 Tons of TNT. Though maybe she scales to something higher I cannot find. Either way she upscales from this

Ruby scales to 20.08 tons of tnt, Higher with gravity dust and can take 70 20.08 tons of tnt hits until her Aura breaks as aura is like a health bar

Back