• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW thread but it's halloween edition

Christian Higdon said:
Oh, fucc, we're speaking of the movie. I'm such an idiot lol
Yes... and that was what I was talking about when I first said Pennywise solos all when I said he was planet level.

Pennywise was defeated by regular humans in the movie but in the novel was a outlier cause by that logic Stanley Pines is 2-A to High 1-C for beating Bill Cipher

Again, he was a planet that had a huge chunk of the universe in his control so... the planet level -multi solar system tier thing isn't an outlier

See, the kids did the Ritual of Chud and what was literally GOD HIMSELF gave them the power to damage Pennywise.

MLPlover2011 said:
Pennywise was defeated by regular humans in the movie but in the novel was a outlier cause by that logic Stanley Pines is 2-A to High 1-C for beating Bill Cipher
Stanley Pines didn't beat Bill Cipher, the whole Pines family did working together.

See, these kids literally dented Penny's true form, a 1-A being, and forced him to retreat for 27 years. Also, Gan himself is far beyond Freddy's scope of power.

Also, Freddy would die by looking at Penny's true form.

Christian Higdon said:
See, these kids literally dented Penny's true form, a 1-A being, and forced him to retreat for 27 years. Also, Gan himself is far beyond Freddy's scope of power.
Also, Freddy would die by looking at Penny's true form.
Lol soulhax

Dude

Freddy has never shown Outerversal soul hax, which is WHAT HE NEEDS to do anything to Pennywise's true form.

Christian Higdon said:
Dude
Freddy has never shown Outerversal soul hax, which is WHAT HE NEEDS to do anything to Pennywise's true form.
IT constantly underestimates ITs opponents, and prefers to play with ITs food before killing them. The Deadlights are essentially a mystical soul-like energy. And remember that Freddy can EAT SOULS! Upon eating souls, Freddy gains the souls' powers, which in this case is ultimate. See here for where I got that.

Really?

Again, he needs to have shown to have that potency. Let me remind you, he's trying to absorb what is beyond his scope, and one look at it kills him via having madness hax beyond his scope.

Christian Higdon said:
Really?

Again, he needs to have shown to have that potency. Let me remind you, he's trying to absorb what is beyond his scope, and one look at it kills him via having madness hax beyond his scope.
IT would not kill Freddy instantly because it prefers to toy with its prey and that gives Freddy enough time.

Uuuugh

Dude, ONE LOOK kills Freddy. Once Freddy looks at the Deadlights, he's killed. It's a passive ability the Deadlights have.

You two need to stop arguing Composite characters are not being used it's both movie Freddy and movie Pennywise and someone write the 1st match of the free for all

Christian Higdon said:
Uuuugh
Dude, ONE LOOK kills Freddy. Once Freddy looks at the Deadlights, he's killed. It's a passive ability the Deadlights have.
Freddy's far too smart for that. He simply doesn't look at them. Plain and simple. Telepathy bois.

Immortality Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8 and Resurrection also.

I can't do it anymore.

Seriously, I can't believe how hard it is to get simple things across to people. This is COMMON SENSE.

Christian Higdon said:
I can't do it anymore.

Seriously, I can't believe how hard it is to get simple things across to people. This is COMMON SENSE.
Common sense doesn't exist, bro. Everybody has their own opinions.

Back