• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christmas vs Halloween

I decided to make which holiday would win

It will be Santa Claus against many Creepypastas, Slashers, and Indie Horror characters (Not counting any Pre Existing Creepypastas such as Herobrine and Sonic.exe)

Ok so Santa Claus is going to fight everyone here for team Halloween

Team Halloween

Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Chucky, Pennywise, Jeff The Killer, Slenderman, Eyeless Jack, Smile Dog, Zalgo, Freddy Fazbear, Bendy, Baldi, Mama Tattletail, SCP-173

Who wins this one

which santa and what tier, because I'm pritty sure composite santa could kill everyone here in half a second. Well unless penny wise is Low 2-C.

Confussed-Oddish said:
which santa and what tier, because I'm pritty sure composite santa could kill everyone here in half a second. Well unless penny wise is Low 2-C.
2-A or 1-A Santa.

Well, maybe I can add that in, but that just seems unfair...

Besides, Slenderman stands a good chance against 2-A Santa.

Zalgo page has basically no feats or explaination of how strong he is and I don't think anyone else can stand a chance so I'll say santa gives then a present, a one way ticket to no existance.

Back