• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MLPlover2011 said:
Mario vs DBZ would be an epic one
Team Mario

Mario

Luigi

Yoshi

Wario

Waluigi

Bowser

Peach

Dimentio

Daisy

Donkey Kong

Team DBZ

Goku

Vegeta

Gohan

Beerus

Frieza

Broly

Zeno Sama

Jiren

Piccolo
Team Mario via Dimentio. Most 2-B DB Characters are defeated by 2-C characters

Can it be 16 combatants but with 3D characters/versions of them because I think Reality Warpers would make it unfair

Reality warpers are a bit unfair, even on a 3-D scale. Just make the reality warping monsters...well....not warp it.

Sure I think the roster should be this

Pumpkinhead

Godzilla

Gamera

The Kraken

Sans

Venom

Carnage

Slenderman

Bowser

Bendy

Lord Tirek

The Wither (Minecraft)

Cthulu

I couldn't think of 3 more

Ok that can be good, What about George from Rampage? Maybe instead of Rathalos there can be George? He can destroy an entire building

Yeah it's why I wouldn't add SCP-682 for this, I don't think he should be in SCPs vs Slashers either since he is 1-B to High 1-B

Even if Bowser wasn't, he wouldn't even be budged. He took a black hole that destroyed the entire universe even in base form.

Back