• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RPG Maker Discussion Thread

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hello guys! This is a discussion thread for RPG Maker games in general. Feel free to comment about interesting RPG Maker games, to talk about any that interests you, to as for help creating pages or just discuss games in general. While some RPG Maker games have their own particular threads, and indeed, almost any game deserves their own, this is for a more general purpose thing that may be useful, especially for those one-game series, small games or otherwise too obscure.

H2x1_NSwitch_RPGMakerMv_image1600w.jpg

I'll already start this by commenting that I have the intention to work on Everlong, Geiken and the games of the producers of Skyborn. They are all great games, in particular Everlong, who holds a place in my heart as one of my most beloved games.

The RPG Maker games I remember playing are: LISA The Hopeful, The Painful and The Joyful; Skyborn; Iron Gaia - Where Angels Fear to Tread; Yumi Nikki; Dictionary; BLANK; Blue Skies; Middens; Gingiva; OFF; Geiken; Everlong; Five Nights at Fboys; Hero's Realm; LISA: The Hopeful; Lakria Legends; Onyx; SAMU series (Soulscape, Mothlight, Orogenesis); Legionwood; Space Funeral; Starless Umbra (Demo); Enelysion.

Probably a few more. In fact, I have more games in my downloads that I never went around to actually play 'em, and some of those that I commented here I only played very briefly. I could take off Lakria Legends, Blue Skies, Enelysion and Onyx if it were to only count games I went reasonably deeply into.

Going to drop the VCRPG games here while I have the chance. They're a set of horror RPGs that I really fell in love with lately.

"One Night at the Steeze" is a pretty standard RPG if that's what you're looking for, but it's an early work and...it shows. "No Delivery" is a lot longer, more complex, interesting, and has some rougelike randomized dungeons to make your exploration more interesting. "Nobody's Home" is a lot more artsy and metaphorical if you're looking for more of a headscratcher survival horror game and aren't as interested in combat (it does have combat but it's shallow and more of a resource manager than a fight), and "After Halloween"...isn't out yet so no comment. Barely any teasers either.

So if you're looking for some horror rpg options, I highly recommend them all, just go into Steeze with some lower expectations. No Delivery is my personal favorite.

I also have been working on a verse page for them, managed to get all the main playable characters (and the Balloon which makes for such great meme matches), but I'd like to get the side playable characters, bosses, and major enemies pages too.

Exhausted all the feats, I think, so I don't think any amount of extra eyes are going to update their pages...there is a possible High 3-A feat but I don't see that being accepted, as funny as a Universal Pizza Delivery Boy would be.

The page looks really cool, let me see the villain-

balloon

readies my dart monkey on the starting position

"c'mere, you rubbery monster"

But I'll check it out. The game seems very interesting and original, even Earthbound-ish inspired in graphics (Which is something I love) and has a lot of original concepts.

Pfft...you took the words right out of my mouth. The Balloon fighting a Bloon was the first thread I thought of for it.

But for what it's worth, they're only the mooks, there are much cooler monster and bad guys I want to get on the wiki...I just couldn't resist doing a Balloon that scales to ripping people's heads off and smashing through concrete walls first. XD

Oh yeah, it feels Earthbound-like in a lot of ways, the first two games even have a handful of direct references if you keep your eyes peeled.

Ohhh man, I agree. If I'm not mistaken, Everlong is entirely written in VX Ace, which made me very fond of the engine as it is my favorite RPG Maker game.

The funny thing is that Everlong isn't really complex, it is a very basic JRPG mechanically, and an usually easy one at that. The skill system is interesting and combat is a bit more varied as most characters have a lot of skills and you can use acessories in a fight that would give you passive immunity to something to remove the debuff as infinite use active items. The great thing about Everlong is that it has dozens upon dozens of hours of playthrough, an engaging story, an evolving world and very interesting characters. You see how much you influence the world and the story is very well-written.

I've even made a silent playthrough of it, but I'm not finished (Not close to it, 23 half an hour to an hour episodes is just enough to barely scratch midgame) as university stopped me from progressing at it rn.

The characters scale to a lot of Town-ish level feats, and even casually they have fairly consistent Wall to Small Building level feats. They suffer from that thing of JRPGs that the characters both canonically match up with godly beings of unimaginable power, yet also canonically are beaten by a relatively small group of normal, if well-trained, guards that are also canonically unable to do anything against said godly beings even in much larger numbers. Sadly, speed-wise I think they are only Subsonic to Supersonic, they have some light and lightning attacks, but they do not seem to be dodgeable.

The funny thing is that Everlong isn't really complex, it is a very basic JRPG mechanically, and an usually easy one at that.
This! Most of the best games are games with a cool story but simple VX Ace mechanics that someone could do in the lite version.

As for the powerscaling, I need to replay them for the powerscaling aspect. All series I scale, I read/watch/play them at least once after the initial to understand the scaling. I definitely gotta binge these games for the scaling again

Do so. We are always in dire need of awesome profiles of JRPG series. Everyone knows that RPG Maker >>>>> Final Fantasy, SMT and all that, after all-

It's funny how some of the most original and touching game pieces I've ever seen came from RPG Maker. Stuff like OFF, Middens, LISA, all of 'em excellent games. I wanted to learn how to do scripting in RPG Maker, and I'll do it on the future. I even have one or two game projects that, at least the story, lore and characters part of them are pretty much done.

Play Skyborn if you guys like plotlines with charismatic characters! The game's incredible, and the Steampunk setting is honestly fascinating. One of the best that really took the aesthetic, even outside of RPG Maker games.

I've been recently wanting to get back to learning RPG Maker. I've got two different RPG Maker engines in my Steam library, I ought to use them sometime... I already have the plans for three different games, I could work on 'em if I worked on it.

Let's see, imma put links to the ones I've made pages for

Yume Nikki, OFF, HOME, LISA The Painful, LISA The Joyful, LISA The Hopeful, OMORI, Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, Fausts Alptraum, Suits: A Business RPG (And the non-RPG Maker sequel), Hylics (And the non-RPGM sequel), The Endless Empty, OneShot, MISAO, Mad Father, Soulscape, Mothlight, To The Moon, Grimm's Hollow, The Deed, The Crooked Man - The Sandman - The Boogie Man - The Hanged Man, Escaped Chasm - Dweller's Empty Path, Ghost Suburb II - Ghost Suburb Zero, Middens - Gingiva, The Huntress of the Hollow, Ib, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User, Mogeko Castle, Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea, Re;Kinder, Space Funeral, Space Funeral 2, Lost Fragment ~ Standstill Girl, Sunset over Imdahl, Three Ghostly Roses, Toilet In Wonderland

I like RPG Maker games

This isn't ordered by favorites or anything although I'd love to do that if anyone's interested

Last edited:
Oh shit, did I miss this?

Time to talk about the 40-something ones I've played here lmao
here it comes

Let's see, imma put links to the ones I've made pages for

Yume Nikki, OFF, HOME, LISA The Painful, LISA The Joyful, LISA The Hopeful, OMORI, Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, Fausts Alptraum, Suits: A Business RPG (And the non-RPG Maker sequel), Hylics (And the non-RPGM sequel), The Endless Empty, OneShot, MISAO, Mad Father, Soulscape, Mothlight, To The Moon, Grimm's Hollow, The Deed, The Crooked Man - The Sandman - The Boogie Man - The Hanged Man, Escaped Chasm - Dweller's Empty Path, Ghost Suburb II - Ghost Suburb Zero, Middens - Gingiva, The Huntress of the Hollow, Ib, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User, Mogeko Castle, Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea, Re;Kinder, Space Funeral, Space Funeral 2, Lost Fragment ~ Standstill Girl, Sunset over Imdahl, Three Ghostly Roses, Toilet In Wonderland

I like RPG Maker games

This isn't ordered by favorites or anything although I'd love to do that if anyone's interested
this is beautiful

Of those, lemme see... I've played OFF, Yume Nikki, LISA (The Painful, The Joyful, The Hopeful), Soulscape, Mothlight, Gingiva, Middens, and Space Funeral, and I've watched gameplays of To The Moon and The Crooked Man. I'm familiar, but not much, with OMORI, Mogeko Castle, Grimm's Hollow, OneShot and Fausts Alptraum.

And please, do list your favorites! This list reminds me that someday I oughta make profiles for the SAMU universe. (Soulscape, Mothlight and Orogenesis) In another wiki of mine I actually had made some profiles, but I'm skeptical if I can pull them to VSB. I think I'll need to replay the games, but no biggie.

Sequel to finding paradise and to the moon

Also has an interesting Cosmology
OOOH, HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Imma play that at the speed of light.

And please, do list your favorites! This list reminds me that someday I oughta make profiles for the SAMU universe. (Soulscape, Mothlight and Orogenesis) In another wiki of mine I actually had made some profiles, but I'm skeptical if I can pull them to VSB. I think I'll need to replay the games, but no biggie.
About that.

Btw, how's Orogenesis? I liked Mothlight but thought Soulscape was a little lame.

Anyway, here it is, I'm gonna put some RPG Maker-like games in it cause uh I feel like it lol (And also when I originally made this tier list they were there already
  • Beyond Human Judgement - Toilet in Wonderland (I am simply unable to rate this game)
  • S - OFF, Anodyne 2, Lisa The Painful, Undertale, Hylics 2
  • A - OneShot, Omori, Standstill Girl (This I feel is the most obscure one that's so high up so I'll just say the gameplay is really fun and almost feels like a sort of deckbuilder, plus the story has a good balance of mystery), To The Moon, Ib, Lisa The Hopeful, A Monster's Insight (A short VN about this weak and crippled monster who tricks eldritch abominations into becoming his servants, it's got a lot of ways for you to talk them into it and it makes you feel pretty smart when you pull it off), Three Ghostly Roses (An old assassin/martial artist explores a hopeless world where he finds himself after his death to try and help his three daughters. Surprisingly good gameplay too!), Grimm's Hollow, Space Funeral, Dujanah, Yume Nikki, Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, HOME, The Endless Empty
  • B - Beeswing, Hypnospace Outlaw, Suits: Absolute Power, Hylics, The Boogie Man, The Crooked Man, Anodyne, Pony Island, The Hanged Man, Fausts Alptraum, Mad Father, Dweller's Empty Path, The Midnight Station, Sunset Over Imdahl, Escaped Chasm, The Sandman, The Huntress of the Hollow, Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea
  • C - Misao, Mothlight, Lucah Born Of A Dream, Middens, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: 7th Stand User, Suits: A Business RPG, Mogeko Castle, The Deed, Gingiva

That profile is very different than how I made it, I must admit. Now I'm unsure if my ratings are right-
Btw, how's Orogenesis? I liked Mothlight but thought Soulscape was a little lame.
It's cool. I prefer Mothlight's tone and storyline, but Orogenesis is better in terms of gameplay and actual content. I think it's worth the price if you get it on a sale.
Anyway, here it is, I'm gonna put some RPG Maker-like games in it cause uh I feel like it lol (And also when I originally made this tier list they were there already
  • Beyond Human Judgement - Toilet in Wonderland (I am simply unable to rate this game)
I believe you. The name really catches my eye.
  • S - OFF, Anodyne 2, Lisa The Painful, Undertale, Hylics 2
OFF and Lisa are certainly S-tier. Undertale idk, it seems very cool but I've seen so much stuff about it I've become sort of... I forgot the word, when you just had enough of it? Idk.
  • A - OneShot, Omori, Standstill Girl (This I feel is the most obscure one that's so high up so I'll just say the gameplay is really fun and almost feels like a sort of deckbuilder, plus the story has a good balance of mystery), To The Moon, Ib, Lisa The Hopeful, A Monster's Insight (A short VN about this weak and crippled monster who tricks eldritch abominations into becoming his servants, it's got a lot of ways for you to talk them into it and it makes you feel pretty smart when you pull it off), Three Ghostly Roses (An old assassin/martial artist explores a hopeless world where he finds himself after his death to try and help his three daughters. Surprisingly good gameplay too!), Grimm's Hollow, Space Funeral, Dujanah, Yume Nikki, Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, HOME, The Endless Empty
To The Moon is personally S-tier as a emotion-provoking piece. Only LISA really came close to the amount of things the game made me feel. The characters and story are great to, but otherwise it is rather unremarkable, so yeah, far to put A here. I'd put the Hopeful on S as well, I really like the characters and themes. Space Funeral is a very weird experience, I can't rate it with the others.
  • B - Beeswing, Hypnospace Outlaw, Suits: Absolute Power, Hylics, The Boogie Man, The Crooked Man, Anodyne, Pony Island, The Hanged Man, Fausts Alptraum, Mad Father, Dweller's Empty Path, The Midnight Station, Sunset Over Imdahl, Escaped Chasm, The Sandman, The Huntress of the Hollow, Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea
All's fair here. I really liked Pony Island and Anodyne.
  • C - Misao, Mothlight, Lucah Born Of A Dream, Middens, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: 7th Stand User, Suits: A Business RPG, Mogeko Castle, The Deed, Gingiva
I'd rate Mothlight and Lucah higher than this. Mothlight would be a B-ish for me, and Lucah is A, maybe just B, I really loved it. Middens is weird, and while I agree it is prolly C, I'd rate it as one of the best of its time.

By the way, fun fact, the Samu guy who made the Mothlight is the same dude who made Vomitoreum and Shrine, since you're into boomer shooters you might have heard of 'em
After playing Orogenesis, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Play Orogensis and just examine the things in the protagonist's house. I dare you. I double dog dare you.

That profile is very different than how I made it, I must admit. Now I'm unsure if my ratings are right-
I'm curious to see them, actually.
It's cool. I prefer Mothlight's tone and storyline, but Orogenesis is better in terms of gameplay and actual content. I think it's worth the price if you get it on a sale.
Interesting, I definitely might get it
I believe you. The name really catches my eye.
It's just genuine insanity, I heavily recommend looking up absolutely nothing about it and playing it, or if you're not interested checking the NitroRad video about it.
OFF and Lisa are certainly S-tier. Undertale idk, it seems very cool but I've seen so much stuff about it I've become sort of... I forgot the word, when you just had enough of it? Idk.
I get it, OMORI is kinda that way for me and generally with both of them I'd have had a better time without knowing them as much but I still enjoy them both a lot
To The Moon is personally S-tier as a emotion-provoking piece. Only LISA really came close to the amount of things the game made me feel. The characters and story are great to, but otherwise it is rather unremarkable, so yeah, far to put A here. I'd put the Hopeful on S as well, I really like the characters and themes. Space Funeral is a very weird experience, I can't rate it with the others.
Generally I'm not gonna rate fan-games as high as original ones since I think it's kinda starting off with an advantage, y'know? Hopeful is amazing but I'd have liked to see it as its own IP, I think that's a better way to highlight a dev's creativity.

As for Space Funeral I just think it's a very clever little game with some cute humor, it's definitely not as impactful or polished as anything else in the tier but I think it deserved a spot just because I kinda relate to the whole "art is so difficult to create it actively discourages people from trying it" thing
All's fair here. I really liked Pony Island and Anodyne.
Me too I just wanted to be strict with A tier.
I'd rate Mothlight and Lucah higher than this. Mothlight would be a B-ish for me, and Lucah is A, maybe just B, I really loved it. Middens is weird, and while I agree it is prolly C, I'd rate it as one of the best of its time.
I thought Lucah was kinda really confusing and I wasn't a fan of the NG+, admittedly I don't remember much about it so I might change my mind if I replayed it. As for Mothlight I think it's great from a thematic and artistic standpoint but the gameplay and level design is incredibly basic even by RPGM standards to the point it feels kinda lazy.

Middens... the game is probably a low B ngl, but with the knowledge of Clowder being, y'know, I kinda feel very soured on it and this is a personal list after all

I'm curious to see them, actually.
I'll need to check my notes to see the reasoning, but I remember that I broke the profile into Early Game, Midgame and Endgame. I remember that Early game was 9-B and Supersonic, I think, Midgame was tier 8-ish thanks to the feat that the daughter of hell's ruler could destroy a massive boulder with a explosion, and characters were Hypersonic-ish because they could dodge explosions. Endgame Enzo was identical to the first key, but with a "likely" instead of "possibly" 3-A, and he was MFTL+. I remember seeing some space travel feats that I scaled him to. At the time I had only played Mothlight and didn't even know Soulscape was a thing, and did rather shoddy profiles, so who knows.
It's just genuine insanity, I heavily recommend looking up absolutely nothing about it and playing it, or if you're not interested checking the NitroRad video about it.
I'll play it for sure.
Generally I'm not gonna rate fan-games as high as original ones since I think it's kinda starting off with an advantage, y'know? Hopeful is amazing but I'd have liked to see it as its own IP, I think that's a better way to highlight a dev's creativity.
Oh, I get ya. I always had a soft spot for fan-produced media (When it is well done, that is), so that doesn't bother me. I'll say that Hopeful really did feel like an apocalyptic RPG, resources were always scarce, the fights felt realistic and you really had to be smart about how to deal with any situation and who to fight.
As for Space Funeral I just think it's a very clever little game with some cute humor, it's definitely not as impactful or polished as anything else in the tier but I think it deserved a spot just because I kinda relate to the whole "art is so difficult to create it actively discourages people from trying it" thing
Fully agreed.
I thought Lucah was kinda really confusing and I wasn't a fan of the NG+, admittedly I don't remember much about it so I might change my mind if I replayed it. As for Mothlight I think it's great from a thematic and artistic standpoint but the gameplay and level design is incredibly basic even by RPGM standards to the point it feels kinda lazy.
Fair's fair. I was never a fan of NG+'s, so I didn't play Lucah's one. The story being confusing is true but I kinda like it. And yeah, fully agreed with Mothlight in that. The game is always stupidly easy, with some very specific unreasonably difficult spots, and it felt very unnatural to play it. I appreciate it more as an art thing than a game, when I think about it.
Middens... the game is probably a low B ngl, but with the knowledge of Clowder being, y'know, I kinda feel very soured on it and this is a personal list after all
... yeah, when I think about that, it really does sour the stuff

Skyborn; Iron Gaia - Where Angels Fear to Tread; Dictionary; BLANK; Blue Skies; Geiken; Everlong; Hero's Realm; Lakria Legends; Onyx; Legionwood; Space Funeral; Starless Umbra (Demo); Enelysion.
Would you recommend these & how long are they? I'm always interested in more RPG Maker games

Would you recommend these & how long are they? I'm always interested in more RPG Maker games
Can't say for many of them as it's been a long time since I played, but of those, I'll already say that:
  • Starless Umbra is amazing, but sadly there's only a short demo. I went to look it up, and the creator just released a trailer a few months ago that I completely missed. Haven't played it yet but it looks even better.
  • Iron Gaia is... Interesting. It can be very tiresome if you don't like the gameplay, as it follows a strange type of turn-based combat. However, there's a good attention to detail and the visuals are cool.
  • BLANK is good. It reminds me a bit of Mothlight in certain themes, but BLANK is a "less original" game, but significantly more polished and better in gameplay. I think you'll like it.
  • Skyborn is excellent. Bought it on Steam, and haven't regreted it in the slightest. I think it's noteworthy, however, that all games by the same creator use roughly the same mechanics. If you like one, you'll probably like all of them. If you dislike one, well, the same follows.
  • Dictionary is veeery short. It is cute, but nothing remarkable. Space Funeral is better.
  • Geiken is the weirdest one of the lot. Not in visuals, but in plot. I wish I had a good example in mind to explain why, but I don't. I'll say that the game is very surreal. Not overtly and certainly not in visuals, but the entire world feels... Off. And that's intentional. I thoroughly recommend it. In fact, if you just wanted to experience something new, this is the one I'd recommend. In actual gameplay though, I'll warn you that this is a slow game. Combat is good, but exploration is slow and it is incredibly easy to get lost. I plan on making profiles and stuff outta Geiken after I finish Everlong up, maybe earlier.
Another interesting thing about Geiken is that, apparently, the story can progress in dozens of diffferent ways depending on your choices. While this is normal for any game, the sheer amount of possibilities in Geiken is mind-boggling. A big theme in the game is about what you choose to say and do at any given prompt (seriously, this is importnat), and every single thing you do will change the game. But despite having a potential story replayability, the game is so slow that I don't think I'd replay it.

Can't say for many of them as it's been a long time since I played, but of those, I'll already say that:
  • Starless Umbra is amazing, but sadly there's only a short demo. I went to look it up, and the creator just released a trailer a few months ago that I completely missed. Haven't played it yet but it looks even better.
  • Iron Gaia is... Interesting. It can be very tiresome if you don't like the gameplay, as it follows a strange type of turn-based combat. However, there's a good attention to detail and the visuals are cool.
  • BLANK is good. It reminds me a bit of Mothlight in certain themes, but BLANK is a "less original" game, but significantly more polished and better in gameplay. I think you'll like it.
  • Skyborn is excellent. Bought it on Steam, and haven't regreted it in the slightest. I think it's noteworthy, however, that all games by the same creator use roughly the same mechanics. If you like one, you'll probably like all of them. If you dislike one, well, the same follows.
  • Dictionary is veeery short. It is cute, but nothing remarkable. Space Funeral is better.
  • Geiken is the weirdest one of the lot. Not in visuals, but in plot. I wish I had a good example in mind to explain why, but I don't. I'll say that the game is very surreal. Not overtly and certainly not in visuals, but the entire world feels... Off. And that's intentional. I thoroughly recommend it. In fact, if you just wanted to experience something new, this is the one I'd recommend. In actual gameplay though, I'll warn you that this is a slow game. Combat is good, but exploration is slow and it is incredibly easy to get lost. I plan on making profiles and stuff outta Geiken after I finish Everlong up, maybe earlier.
Another interesting thing about Geiken is that, apparently, the story can progress in dozens of diffferent ways depending on your choices. While this is normal for any game, the sheer amount of possibilities in Geiken is mind-boggling. A big theme in the game is about what you choose to say and do at any given prompt (seriously, this is importnat), and every single thing you do will change the game. But despite having a potential story replayability, the game is so slow that I don't think I'd replay it.
Looking into them, BLANK and Geiken seem pretty interesting- I'll admit I'm generally burnt out on traditional RPGs so generally the rest isn't for me I believe, but I'll definitely write 'em down.

Most of my experience with RPG Maker comes from way back when, when Markiplier used to play fangames based on him. I had this stupid idea where, if Markiplier ever showed up in Death Battle, they could use stuff from those games for his feats and whatnot (this was around when I first started watching Death Battle). Fastforward a few years later, and I found a Youtuber named Nitro Rad who, while primarily a platformer reviewer these days, has also talked about RPG Maker games. Those were always rather interesting to watch...

To be honest, Ao Oni at least needs some other profiles of the live-action movie, the novel, the anime, the animated film or a composite one.

Yeah the profile says its a merging of all official sources but where are the other powers from other things relating to Ao Oni?

I mean that profile is hella outdated anyway considering composite pages are not allowed at all

Stumbled upon this, time to revive the thread

Start of with: Does anyone here played Alice's Well?
Maybe not.

I mean that profile is hella outdated anyway considering composite pages are not allowed at all
Maybe it is time to separate them. The different Ao Oni canon gives Ao Oni different abilities. I have made a brief research and concludes that main canon Ao Oni has own Wall level feats, but they are mostly come from mobile games in Japanese. Also, main canon Ao Oni has got infection abilities but non-main canon Ao Oni is often portrayed as just a strong monster rather than the strong monstrous zombies. Information in Ao Oni wiki needs more love.
Most of my experience with RPG Maker comes from way back when, when Markiplier used to play fangames based on him. I had this stupid idea where, if Markiplier ever showed up in Death Battle, they could use stuff from those games for his feats and whatnot (this was around when I first started watching Death Battle). Fastforward a few years later, and I found a Youtuber named Nitro Rad who, while primarily a platformer reviewer these days, has also talked about RPG Maker games. Those were always rather interesting to watch...
People like Markiplier have contributed to our knowledge about RPG Maker games. People like them have allowed me to touch the world of RPG Maker games.

Actually, RPGMaker.net is not the only website which hosts RPG Maker games. Since RPG Maker itself is originated from Japan, it is excepted that there are Japanese websites which host RPG Maker games, such as Freem! The problem is that you have to deal with language which is not English. (and you are required to use some softwares to allow your computer support Japanese)

Maybe it is time to separate them. The different Ao Oni canon gives Ao Oni different abilities. I have made a brief research and concludes that main canon Ao Oni has own Wall level feats, but they are mostly come from mobile games in Japanese. Also, main canon Ao Oni has got infection abilities but non-main canon Ao Oni is often portrayed as just a strong monster rather than the strong monstrous zombies. Information in Ao Oni wiki needs more love.
I can agree, it seems to be a composite.

Back