• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3 Part 2

[Hoping that plot speed isn't faster than me...] I activate tiger powers again to become Hypersonic+, then jump over him, summon Harpe as I do, and summersault over and behind Ultron's head, swinging Harpe down as I do.

As Ultrons lower torso begins to melt, you manage to hit Ultron's eyes, blowing them both out. The force causes Ultron's head to fly off his body, as his remains are sliced apart by Harpe.

The head begins to speak in a gargled tone.

"WhY? WhY cAnT I wIn? I onLY DiD iT fOr tHe gOOd of tHe EaRth.."

You can see the light in his eyes fizzle out and die.

[I BLESS THE KEKS DOWN IN AAAAAAFRICA]

"OK then, i may have actually just been crazy." i think to myself as i subtly poke the ground with the spear while walking over to Jack

I climb out of the ditch.

"No need to thank me. I'll just be taking the head then."

I grab the head from where Leone was looking at.

ExodusNexus said:
I climb out of the ditch.

"No need to thank me. I'll just be taking the head then."

I grab the head from where Leone was looking at.
Suddenly, the head begins glowing a deep shade of blue. It doesn't seem to be active however. It's as if the material itself has become luminescent.

"Welp, we're probably going back now........or dying, possibly both at this point." i think to myself as i look at the glowing head

Hl3 or bust said:
"Let me guess. The shining lady from earlier?" i think to myself in responce to the voice
"No, just the voice you hear in your dreams." It responds.

"Though I'm sure you already know who I am."

The voice laughs at you. It's a good natured laugh.

"In a sense yes. But that doesn't matter now, does it? Besides, my subordinate has already given you my true name."

"You have already heard my name. I am The Glory, and I congratulate you on killing Ultron so spectacularly"

The voice laughs at you again.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I'm here talking to you right now, or why I haven't killed you like I did your friend by now, right?"

Back