• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3 Part 2

Despite his injuries, Ultron is still very fast, and manages to dodge a good portion of the bullets. A few hit the inner workings of his arm, but he manages to shrug them off.

Hl3 or bust said:
[I never said i could see the bullets

They look instant to me]
[I mean...

Emperor's gimmick is control

To control them you have to perceive them. Otherwise, aim dodging is possible]

I try to feel the electricity in his body. I find the areas where the most electricity is. Those should be batteries right? And then the part with the second most are the brainy areas! That's how the other robots seemed to work… so I should go like this!

I try to move the electricity out of the brainy areas and into the battery areas.

If I guessed right, this'll keep him from thinking and moving, while causing his batteries to fry themselves! I'm a genius!

Ultron notices your movement and tries to move away. Your numerology can see him firing a volley of missiles at you.

Before he can fully complete that action however, Blaire manages to overload the electricity in his body, leaving the missiles to drop towards the group like a home while Ultron's thrusters go out of control

You successfully manage to hit his elbow and disable his left arm. However, the out of control thrusters make it hard for you to get a good hit on him.

You manage to successfully freeze his thrusters. With those gone, he's unable to fly and crashes in front of you.

Before you can react, however, Ultron manages to pick himself off the ground and grabs Jack by the neck.

"I think you know enough by now to know what'll happen if this keeps up."

The Emperor bullets fly towards him, only to be blocked by barrier.

"I'm giving you one last chance. Next time, I'll kill him."

"Don't worry. I have a plan."

I proceed to jump out side the building, into whatever ditch the missiles made when they exploded.

[i'm still kinda salty about how you said he wasn't boosted but he can still react to Emperor's bullets in any meaningful way]

Hl3 or bust said:
[i'm still kinda salty about how you said he wasn't boosted but he can still react to Emperor's bullets in any meaningful way]
[You're salty that I already told you why.]

[Alright]

I do my bets to move quietly around to behind the area where Ultron is.

"I hope this works."

I activate Sunshine and fire towards where Ultron's feet are, hoping to melt the ground under him.

[Hey, I phazed out of the time axis again, and we're still fighting Ultron]

[Have we worked out how fast Ultron is?]

As you activate Sunshine, the ground beneath Ultron begins to become superheated, nearly immediately becoming lava.

"W-what's going on?"

Ultron's feet begin to melt with the ground, and he seems to loosen his grip on Jack

The sword hits dead on, slicing off Ultron's arm and causing him to drop Jack.

"H-how? I was so close to finally winning!"

Ultron tries to stand up, but the damage to his legs is extensive. He falls over again.

"Why? Why can't I kill you?"

Back