• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3 Part 2

And if you call me a Hajun-rip off simply because I used an existence erasing attack, you yourself are guilty of committing the very same sin far more times than I

Dead, alive... such concepts hold little meaning to me. I could be dead yet be as exactly as if I was alive, or I could be alive yet be exactly as if I were dead. And if I wished to die I would, and if I wished to be alive again I would be.

Atleast i have enough abilities to try and get interesting combinations

You just threw Hajun's only viable attack and called it a day

You call merely using stolen abilities all at once with little thought or reason behind their use "interesting combinations"? Such a small mind to consider such trivialities interesting.

My attack was more than simply Hajun's. It was one of my many abilities that you simply do not possess the authority to override.

Says the person who thought "I look at you and you're erased" constitutes an "actual fight".

The only reason you have survived as long as you have is because I have chosen not to kill you again.

Yeah that was pretty bad, but i could't really stop that

You couldn't even kill me if your REALLY ******* tried

You could destroy the spin-off in past, present, future, all levels of reality, etc., and i'll just come back

I could banish you and seal you from interacting with our world for nine hundred and ninety nine thousand years. But of course such a thing would be an abuse of my vastly superior powers. Like an adult punting a child. Breinhard, and others would disapprove.

Regular people? No. User tier characters. And you may notice that the only way they are capable of coming back is in a new form, with a new name, and a new history. Banishing and sealing you would remove the "you" that exists from reality. Anything that returns in your name would be nothing more than a cheap replacement.

He too has a new name and a new history.

The original has never returned.

Meanwhile, he's already done as bad to me as he can, and I've laughed it off. You on the other hand hold back from incurring his wrath. It seems clear which of us is the greater.

If you end the break early I just reset the outerverse until we're back to where we were at the start of the break. Your move.

I do what I want, and if that includes taking powers that other people already have so be it. And I'll have you know I'm in employment as the Prophet of the Final Heaven, so I can't be a NEET only a NET'

Well, actually I choose when I want to restart the loop so I could just let it progress forward after the break.

Because "Oh and my souls are these guys and I absorb these guys from completely different verses" isn't pulling it out of your ass

AND ROSEI ARE NOT AN EXCUSE

A strange shift ripples through the world

As if the Law of the world had changed from one of battles to one of games.

Monarch Laciel said:
Because "Oh and my souls are these guys and I absorb these guys from completely different verses" isn't pulling it out of your ass

AND ROSEI ARE NOT AN EXCUSE
It's called Sword Logic

Monarch Laciel said:
A strange shift ripples through the world

As if the Law of the world had changed from one of battles to one of games.
Adds topic so that I have the last edit

Back