• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 4

The gunman spins his revolver around his fingers before planting it back into his holster. "He's not going to come back from that anytime soon. I separated his soul from his body."

[You are dead, yes, but this is treated more as a coma rather than actual death.]

"He'll turn around eventually, until then just shut the **** up and get onto the ground."

[BREAK TIME]

[Please don't fill up this thread this time. We're close to reaching the limit. Take discussions to meta thread.]

[The fact that you expect us to fight against a 2-A being that doesn't see time linearly and can just read our minds

is shocking

and totally not necessary since you could have created just as much tension with character much weaker]

[I'm pulling out all the stops here. Don't worry, I dont expect you to fight Thanos. I expect you to die to Thanos.]

[IN OTHER NEWS, I'm resuming during the holidays. Before then I'll create a recap in the form of another thread or a video. I hope you'll all enjoy what I have planned. And don't be so concerned about the game not being fair, I've told everyone many times now not to have high expectations of your characters life. This does not mean you can't live, just that you gotta play with the author, not against them.]

[You guys consumed this RP like crack a few months ago, have some faith in my ability to write a good story. I'm not lowering the difficulty and I'm following the script I have planned.]

[This may be weird given that Yobo (who has the sword) stopped doing RPs along with one or two other people like Jacky or Standuser]

[You make a good point Torl. I do plan on opening up one massive hoorah for the registrations before closing them until the conclusion.

This isn't my first rodeo, I think I know how to remedy the problem, both in RP and out.]

ProfessorLord said:
[You make a good point Torl. I do plan on opening up one massive hoorah for the registrations before closing them until the conclusion.
This isn't my first rodeo, I think I know how to remedy the problem, both in RP and out.]
[Can I make a new PC boi? Since my other one died and whatnot... something I'm willing to acknowledge was due to me being dumg and gay, not warm and gay, but dumb and gay... mostly dumb. Point is may this worthless self gaslightning ******** make le new PC plz?]

ProfessorLord said:
[I thank you in excess my good invidiual, also how late is it into the story? was planning on nabbing me a toku character for a choice, maybe the host of Nexus, that way they could technically give me the henshin device, making the servant useless, and giving said PC actual firepower instead of shit like 'I summon my dude']

[anyway thanks again bro, and sorry bout spending a whole year calling my death horeshit when in reality it was beyond fair, as in, conceptually transcendent of normative fair, and into the realms of superfair]

Back