• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

[Thats why I put it in her hand so she has it]

I then look at DIO and summon Sabretooth "Show me what you've got you ******"

[I said that to Sabretooth]

Torlikoff said:
[In essence, we're fighting an 8-B with a 2-A attack, but we're immune to the attack. This may be easier than you're gonna make it.]
[yeah but he has a stand with time stop and that has infinite speed regardless]

"So... there exist those of you that can moved in my world of stopped time?"

Sabretooth charges towards DIO. Before he can let out a battlecry, he immediately vanishes.

"WEAKWEAKWEAK! I ERASED HIM, I CAN ERASE ALL OF YOU!"

Torlikoff said:
[Wow, I'm getting roasted constantly by my own servant. I feel demoralized.]
[Well now ive joined you with an erased servent]

[Also the The World over Heaven can move at Infinite speed not DIO... I think]

The key that was placed in Miriam's hand begins glowing.

Sabretooth immediately remanifests, in the same spot where he left off.

"N-NANI?"

He continues his charge towards the vampire, throwing a downward slash in an attempt to eviscerate his exterior completely...

The World is there to immediately catch Sabretooth's arm, preventing his strike. He immediately lets out a flurry of blows, oblitterating anything that resembled Sabretooth.

"...Hahaha...hahaha... you are even able to resist my erasure?"

[You wrote that yourself, PL is having Jotaro insult me without my doing.]

"Aw shit, our servants aren't immune!"

His attention is brought towards the glowing key.

"I see. For some reason whenever that girl comes in contact with the key, your servants will be exempt from being erased... she's bringing them back, isn't she?"

Miriam cannot respond due to being frozen in stopped time.

DIO smirks, "But there's nothing me stopping from erasing the master, right?"

Torlikoff said:
[You wrote that yourself, PL is having Jotaro insult me without my doing.]
"Aw shit, our servants aren't immune!"
[True I did do it to myself lol had to do something]

I pull out my Rifle and start shooting at DIO

[i would be i'm currently frozen, plus 457 will probaby not be super useful due to there not being anything to burn, and i doubt that 662 can get anything for me]

[Well if you missed such per circumstances such as work, having to care for a family member that cant care for themselves, or your education. That is PERFECTLY understable and you shouldnt feel ashamed or upset for missing the action! However if you had free time during the WHOLE time the "action" was "going down", with NO obligations (like school, family, work, etc.) THEN you should be ashamed of yourself.]

[TLDR: If you had to do something when the "action" in the RP was going down, it's okay. If you had NOTHING to do when the "action" during the RP was going down, THEN you should feel ashamed of urself... Catch me?]

Back