• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

Suddenly, everything begins to become clear once more... but you're not where you once were. Instead, you appear to be in a beautiful blue... dimension , of some sort.

"Impressive, impressive. I let my guard down for a second and you all manage to turn it against me. I was almost worried there for a second."

You can see your friends and allies around you. Everyone is just as confused.

"I am far too strong of a being to simply let myself be overwhelmed by this party of humans, with no idea nor care in the world. You can't understand what you have not witnessed."

The floor below you changes color. It is now pitch black.

"I suspected you all being here is more than just coincidence. You are here to defy not just me, but the Legion Of Man... am I right? That I am only a single chapter in a larger story?"

[Swathing right now where more worried about the tier 2 god distorting reality so at least take it to the Meta pls]

[More like a lean on it, not really breaking.]

"Perhaps, you are, perhaps you're our end. Who knows? This is all just insanity in the end."

"I am your end? I was right, your entire group was self-centered as I had originally thought. Do you realize what your presence means? Do you know who the Legion of Man are?"

Miriam begins to nervously fiddle with her fingers, anticipating his answer. "No... but based on what we've seen, we have no reason to assume you intend to protect us."

"Your presence spells the end not only for your universe, but every single universe as well. Continuing to defy us... the Legion Of Man... I cannot allow this. We will not tolerate resistance."

"Though I am part of the Legion Of Man, I still retain the ability to do what I please. That includes torturing those who dare defy me... but this, this is different."

Miriam looks around in response to Dedric's comment. She notices Jayden and Edward are missing.

"I was under the assumption that you were simply a group of rogues, only a mere nuisance. I now realize how wrong I was. You're greater then that. You are a threat to OUR existance."

"There were truly only two above all. They had a bond greater than that of even romantic partners, or soulmates. They may as well have been one of the same."

Miriam whispers something, as if she knows something.

"They danced, laughed and loved... but as with all relationships, they weren't made to last."

DIO catches himself monologing.

"It appears destiny has already chose your side for you. You wish to battle against us."

The ground turns back into a beautiful blue color. The vampire teleports, roughly ten meters away from everyone else.

"Then so be it."

[In essence, we're fighting an 8-B with a 2-A attack, but we're immune to the attack. This may be easier than you're gonna make it.]

Miriam speaks up, announcing something to the group.

"Everyone! I'm sure by now you've realized you have your second servant... when I came in contact with the key it allowed me to further strengthen your connection!"

"If we want any chance, you must give it to me again!"

Miriam reaches her hands out to catch the key... but just as it makes contact with her hands,

"ZA WARUDO!"

Time comes to a stop. The vampire begins walking towards Miriam.

The bone fragments of DIO begin to react... and everyone wielding one is able to move within his world of stopped time.

Back