• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roxas vs Vritramon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
My last Digimon vs Kingdom Hearts match for the day.

The Nobody with a Keyblade vs The Dragon God of Fire

-Speed Equal

-SBA

-Takes Place at Olympus Colosseum

FIGHT!!!

Roxas: 7 (Ever, Gar, Reppu, Cal, Gar, Zack, HST)

Vritramo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

RoxasDualWielding
Vritramon2

Using Corridors of Darkness for combat is insanely out of character for pretty much anyone in Organization XIII.

I personally feel like Blizzard, joined with Once More/Second Chance, maaaaaaaybe combat experience (Hard to judge for me, though Roxas spent nearly a year killing dozens of kinds of Heartless daily), Samurai Nobodies likely countering the duplicaiton, should all net Roxas a hefty, though difficult, win.

Most of his techniques don't sound like anything special, or at least not something Roxas hasn't either faced before or can't quickly adapt to, unless I'm missing something.

Well Vritramon is no slouch in combat either. He is the descendent and has the skill of one of the Warrior Ten who did fight (and die) to Lucemon. Also I mean he has attacks that can counter projectiles. Not to mention Roxas' skills aren't much new to Vritramon either.

Also Vritramon scales to being higher than a 8.14 Foe feat....I think that's what was yielded anyway.

Also I think Vritra has the higher AP by a decent margin and he can boost his AP and double the power with his next attack via Acceleration Boost.

So this is what this fight basically is.

Roxas has the versatility and I would argue mobility.

Both have around equal experience and skill.

Vritramon's Regen+Duplication combo will be Roxas' biggest threat.

Vritramon has the AP advantage...methinks. Higher than 4.5 Foe vs higher than 8.1 foe. And he can boost his AP with Attack Charge and Acceleration Boost.

So it depends on how one handles that.

Roxas should actually be significantly stronger than the 4.5 Foe feat since he scales to Sora, who has successfully defeated characters who possessed the power of a Kingdom Hearts, which is much greater in general than Zeus' world moving feat.

Aside from Overwrite, all BurningGreymon really has is brute force, which Roxas can match him in and then some.

I'm honestly not sure if Roxas AP Stomps or not

But for now, Roxas FRA

Legit surprised KHs isn't High 4C+

Guess I gotta be the only one to at least try and defend Vritramon.

Does that really boost him that much when Ultimate level Digimon are significantly stronger than Wendigomon who performed a 8.1 foe feat easily? Kingdom Hearts is much greater, but by how much? How well exactly does he match him? Also you underestimate Vritramon as a whole. Yeah he has no haxes, but he is still a highly skilled fighter by nature. Nothing Roxas has is anything he has not seen before. Neither have anything special that the other have not seen before. And as you mentioned, Overwrite can increase that power greatly.

Also Vritramon does have the regen he inherits from DemiMeramon in which each time he regens he multiplies. So the longer the fight goes, unless Roxas can keep Vritramon's flames down for good, he will continue to get out numbered by Vritramon's.

Going to be honest, I have to ask.

Not to downplay Digimon at all or anything, but how "significant" are these power boosts between a digimons digivolutions? Whats to say they are no bigger than the power gaps Kingdom Hearts has? Unless we're using explicit calculations or numbers to determine in, words like "much bigger" or "significant" dont have any real quality behind them in determining which is of the higher end. More is needed than this.

@Kukui

"Whats to say they are no bigger than the power gaps Kingdom Hearts has?"

No one has even argued that there is a larger gap tho? Do we have an exact value for the difference between the 4.5 and the power of Kingdom Hearts? We just know (And I am not denying it) that it's "much larger than the 4.5 Foe. But does that exactly equal someone above 8.14 Foe.

Anyway...

Well the gap between average Evolution's is flat out massive. Seeing as they go from High 8-C to High 6-C to High 4-C to 3-C or even flat out 2-C.

The gap between evolutions is usually quite large seeing as it usually reguire some amazing skill from a Champion level to even hurt an Ultimate level.

An Insect-type Machine Digimon whose entire body has been weaponized. For an Adult, it is a rare species whose whole body has been turned into Chrome Digizoid. It has a habit of reacting indiscriminately to anything that moves, and it is said that when someone is attacked by a swarm of Blade Kuwagamon, they will pierce even Ultimate Digimon all over their bodies and cause them to die. Its Special Moves are turning into a blade of light and piercing with it (Spark Blade), and generating a vacuum wave (Air Knife)
From our Physiology blog.

"Childhood I (Õ╣╝Õ╣┤µ£ƒ I): A digital form that has just been born. The data that make up the body are still not stable and its strength is low. This period is short and evolves into Baby II in a few hours.

Childhood Ôàí (Õ╣╝Õ╣┤µ£ƒ Ôàí): Little time has passed since birth, and it has evolved. The data that make up the body are stable, but still can't fight. It has great evolutionary potential.

Growth Period (µêÉÚòÀµ£ƒ): A form where intelligence and strength began to develop. The instinct to "fight" began to wake up in the digimon. This is still in the midst of growth and its appearance changes drastically while nourishing.

Maturity Period (µêÉþ僵£ƒ): Has a mature body and developed intelligence. Basically this is complete as a Digimon and many Digimon stop evolving at this level.

Perfect Body (Õ«îÕà¿ õ¢ô): A form that a Digimon with power beyond understanding can achieve even after reaching maturity. It has overwhelming power and a fierce nature, it is usually a leader of communities.

Ultimate Body (þ®Â µÑÁ õ¢ô): It is thought that it broke its own limits and evolved into a new form. The magnitude of the amount of data that compose it increases by orders of magnitude. Unlike the Perfects, it behaves in isolation and is rarely seen as forming communities.

Digimon beyond the Ultimate Body (þ®ÂµÑÁõ¢ôÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÒâçÒé©ÒâóÒâ│): Ultimate is the highest level considering levels, but there are rarely "individuals with power beyond Ultimates." In this case there is a form called "Super Ultimates"."

The gap between Ultimate and Mega is even more detailed here seeing as tanking a blow as an Ultimate from a Mega is considered extremely impressive.

The evolved form of Tia Ludomon, it has been further mechanised and attained the ability to fly. By sacrificing its agility, it gained durability that allows it to withstand even an attack from an Ultimate level head-o. The shields attached to its shoulders and arms automatically put up an electric barrier which cannot be seen, causing enemies to be confused as to why their attacks are not working. Not only that, it is also able to increase the area covered by its barrier in exchange for being unable to move, allowing it to protect entire regions to a certain extent.

I think that AP wise they are relatively even.

Roxas' scaling is slightly better but Agunimon scales from a slightly higher feat.

Either way with new information, this changes my analysis of this fight.

Roxas has the versatility and I would argue mobility.

Both have around equal experience and skill.

Vritramon's Regen+Duplication combo will be Roxas' biggest threat.

Both are even in AP...methinks. Much higher than 4.5 Foe vs higher than 8.1 foe. Vritramon can boost his AP with Attack Charge and Acceleration Boost. So that can be kept in mind.

Both can counter each other's projectiles easily.

This is more of a game of who outlasts who or who can can get the devastating blows first.

Roxas' Issues:

• Regenerating Duplicates all with equal power continuing to appear as long as he cannot fully get rid of even the smallest flame.
  • Vritramon's multiple ways to boost his Attack Potency.
Vritramon's issues

• Roxas has more versatilty along with Ice attacks which may prove problematic as a well placed Ice Move, while it won't kill him in one shot, will still be pretty effective on this Fire Elemental Digimon.
  • Roxas can teleport.
This is a close fight. A real close fight.

@Dragon

Three things with Vritramon's duplicates.

1. I imagine Blizzard spells would freeze the flames and make the duplication harder.

2. Roxas has a lot of experience fighting large groups of enemies.

3. Roxas himself can call for backup in the form of the Samurai Nobodies.

1) Well we are also talking about flames in which are likely hot enough to burn through ice as his flames "snuff out other flames".

This firefighter has skin that can withstand high temperatures and the ability to move even through lava, and snuffs out flames with instant, explosive blazes.
Not to mention Overwrite can also be used to overcome freezing.

2) But have all these large groups of enemies been on 100% even terms with him in power and can heavily increase said power.

3) Vritramon has AoE based skills. Also we can't forget Acceleration Boost doubling the power of whatever attack he decides to use. Corona Blaster serves as good rapid fire while Fire Stom and Wildfire can take care of enemies that surround him. Let's not forget his duplicates can also create other Duplicates so if those samurai slice him (like say his wing), that hurts Roxas' case here as another Vritramon will be made. I should note that these aren't just clones that die if he dies. These duplicates are just as alive as the first Vritramon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back