• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did I miss something or is this is just

"Shadows/BFR/Whatever the fork she wants" gg

Shirou is pretty hax iirc.

Then again, I suppose this Shirou never actually fought the Shadow because he was just such a prep-god that he beat it before it ever manifested.

He's literally just a melee fighter who can stab people with corruption comparable to Angry boi Grail eater from my understanding

Heck Bayhard bests him 9-B vs 9-B

He's got a bunch of magic negating weapons that he can shoot at people that would just tear through her shadows I think.

If their going 9-B vs 9-B up to 7A vs 7A there somewhat even do to Shirou's pure Eyes.

I vote a mutual kill on this battle because Shirou would have no qualms pulling Kiritsugu on her and stabing everything she sends his way thus forceing her to use her own Soul Manipulation (the death bubble) which would end up killing Shirou but not before shreding her own Soul (killing herself out of pain, fear and confusion do to Kiritsugu takeing chunks out of her soul with each attack it stabes) in the process thanks to AM's curse in Kiritsugu trumping her Soul Manipulation well being within the confinds of said last attack.

Weaknesses:

• Shirou would never use Kiritsugu in-character unless it's absolutely necessary.

Monarch Laciel said:
Weaknesses:*Shirou would never use Kiritsugu in-character unless it's absolutely necessary.
and she fits that criteria perfectly thanks To her personality, Goals and facts listed in her profile

Rose Umbra is a character in Everybody Wants To Rule The World. She is a psychotic necromancer from a medieval world. Her main goal is render the planet dark, still and lifeless, thus ending all pain and suffering forever.

She likes the cold, she likes the dark, she likes other undead, and she absolutely hates cooking for anyone.

She gets extremely excited around other sentient undead, because for all her lethal insanity and desire to kill everyone, she's also never really mentally progressed past being around 10 or so. So when she meets people who can be her "new friends" she is very happy.

And

Feats:

Managed to trick and almost kill Samuel and Hans.

Killed and animated thousands of people in New York.

Killed most of Mexico.

Briefly started creating eternal night before becoming bored.

which Shirou would know do to his Pure eyes so he will go no holds barred and Kiritsugu is fully in play.

His Pure Eyes only work against weapons though, they wouldn't do anything to tell him her goals or abilities or her personality or what she's done.

Monarch Laciel said:
His Pure Eyes only work against weapons though, they wouldn't do anything to tell him her goals or abilities or her personality or what she's done.
Nope his Pure Eyes show him the complete history of anyone or anything he sees and if it happens to be a sword (divine construct or not) he can copy it perfectly (Except Ea which would kill Shirou outright with just one glance at it).

to put it in to simple turm's his Pure Eyes of structural grasping are a retrocognition based Analysis/clairvoyance power that lets him cheat his way around opponents with far greater combat experience then him by Showing him their past's.

Direct source comes from chapters 21 through 43 of FFD are the best example of his eyes in use.

For example when he confronts Saber about her wish his Pure Eyes activate out of stress showing him her past well he attempts to pull saber out of herself destructive desires and actually make her think about things instead of trying to wish herself away.

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't remember that and his page only says weapons and objects, but sure, ok.
Just look at it this way his pure eyes are a powerful info gathering skill but it doesn't mean that he will win the Fight tho.

Thus why I say it would be a mutual kill because both of them have more then enough trick's up theirs sleeves to kill each other 5 times over (Shirou by Cheating and faking it till he makes it literally and Rose by exp and insanity so strong it twists reality).

Back