• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario to Vampire Upgrade

but 'I am not sure how,but somehow I summon it as a baby chick' here he says in what form it summon Phoenix baby chick

Actually, it doesn't make much sense to discuss this issue. Again, Alucard, Tsukune and scalable individuals scale to Moka.

We cannot use guesswork estimations for the Phoenix. We need some form of calculation to base it on.

He means you can't use guesswork to scale the Phoenix to 7-A. Destroying a mountain does not always equate to Mountain level.

Destroying a mountain can just be 7-C at times.

The minimum for destroying a baseline mountain (average height and diameter), as in fragmentation, is Low 7-B, which is stated in the Mountain and Island level Requirements post.

Anywho. Since it stated that the Phoenix could blow away the mountains with a flap of its wings, does that mean that the Phoenix has a Lifting Strength of Class T? If so, anyone who scales to Half-Vampire Tsukune and Season II Inner Moka would be Class T since those two countered and pushed back the Phoenix's ramming charge?

The point is that 7-A itself is guesswork without a calculation. We should not accept profile pages based on guesswork in the wiki.

The minimum for destroying a baseline mountain (average height and diameter), as in fragmentation, is Low 7-B, which is stated in the Mountain and Island level Requirements post.
Yes. Smaller mountains have occasionally been calculated as 7-C though.

Anywho. Since it stated that the Phoenix could blow away the mountains with a flap of its wings, does that mean that the Phoenix has a Lifting Strength of Class T? If so, anyone who scales to Half-Vampire Tsukune and Season II Inner Moka would be Class T since those two countered and pushed back the Phoenix's ramming charge?
In the scan used in mine and wiki, it is not mentioned as wings.

The minimum for destroying a baseline mountain (average height and diameter), as in fragmentation, is Low 7-B, which is stated in the Mountain and Island level
okay I leave the low 7-B or 7-C issue to you

In the scan used in mine and wiki, it is not mentioned as wings.
The one from Viz mentions its wings.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to place it at Low 7-B at they very least for average mountains, rather than 7-C for a smaller mountain? Since, without any evidence that they were referring to small mountains, the safest bet is to assume they are referring to the standard size mountain (which is referred to as a "small mountain" on the requirements page).

I suppose that "Likely Low 7-B" and linking to the standard size page for mountain destruction might work.

https://cdn.***************.com/file/mangap/3622/10039000/13.jpg

The official translations state that it is part of Hong Kong (likely Kowloon City) and once again, it seems like more of Pocket Reality Manipulation (unless you take the "Hard to believe the old geezer is this powerful" comment as "This scales to his physical ability"). Applying the radius of Kowloon City, according to Google Maps, and the formula used here only nets us Low 7-B. If it were all of Hong Kong, you'd get 6-C.

actually yes, I took it physically as she praised the old man's strength.i think it will physically AP and the link you posted says city +

Now I count it as physical AP, the link you provided says city+(If I didn't get you wrong, of course). The situation is as follows;

Touhou Fuhai:
At least likely low 7-B(Stronger than moka).
7-B(Creates a dimension as big as a part of Hong Kong.)

Tsukune: At least likely low 7-B
(From Moka, which is stronger than
Phoneix, almost more powerful).7-B(His strongest form must be as strong as
Touhou Fuhai)

Lifting Strengh:Class T(He can lift Phoenix.)

Alucard: At least Likely low 7-B(Stronger than Moka). At Least 7-B(Fought equally with Touhou Fuhai and Mikogami whose equal to Touhou. Damaged Mikogami.)

Mikogami:
7-B(His strongest form must be as strong as Touhou Fuhai). At least 5-B with "Pocket Reality Manipulation".(non-comabat,There is a planet and a satellite the dimension he creates.)

Last edited:
Itachi is correct. Under new rules we no longer default to creation scaling to AP. You need evidence suggesting that it does.

The Tier 7 stuff is fine though.

Itachi is correct. Under new rules we no longer default to creation scaling to AP. You need evidence suggesting that it does.

The Tier 7 stuff is fine though.
then will it be added to Touhou only as non-combat?
and what do you say for other feats (7-A, 7-B, 7-C ...)

Touhou Fuhai:
At least likely low 7-B(Stronger than moka).Higher with Final form
At least 7-B with 'Pocket Reality Manipulation'(non-combat,Creates a dimension as big as a part of Hong Kong.)

Tsukune: At least likely low 7-B
(From Moka, which is stronger than
Phoneix, almost more powerful).Higher with final form

Lifting Strengh: Class T(He can lift Phoenix.)

Alucard: At least Likely low 7-B(Stronger than Moka). Higher with final form (Fought equally with Touhou Fuhai and Mikogami whose equal to Touhou. Damaged Mikogami.)

Mikogami:
At least likely low 7-B(Stronger than Moka). Higher with Final form. At least 5-B with "Pocket Reality Manipulation".(non-combat,There is a planet and a satellite the dimension he creates.)

now that's the case

If you don't refuse, let's finish now. Touhou and Mikogami don't have profiles. I will open Speed CRT soon, I will probably prepare it there, so now Tsukune, Alucard and Moka's profiles should be changed. I'm still a newbie in changing profiles, what will happen now, can you help me?

The latest suggestions seem fine to me.

Is somebody here willing to apply the edits please?

If no one does it I can handle the edits, but it be after I get back home in 8~ hours or so.

Thank you for helping out so much Qawsedf234. It is appreciated.

actually i change them all now

Back