• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario to Vampire Upgrade

Alucard and maybe Tsukune are at least Planetary or higher levels

First of all I don't know how VSB missed this detail or how it was not accepted

It was stated that Mikogami Tenmei created a spatial dimension. There are 3 planets + 1 satellites in this dimension, I throw the scans.

Two Planet

One Planet and One Satellites

In his final form, Alucard withstood the attacks of Mikogami and even dealt damage.

Alucard withstands the attacks here.

Alucard is doing damage to Mikogami here.

He was able to deal with alucard in Tsukune, if I remember correctly.

If these first writings do not get approved in some way, at least they should be taken as mountain +

It was implied that he destroyed mountains for Phoenix. Moka also dealt some good damage to Phoenix. Tsukune and many other characters need to be scaled "at least" to Moka.

I’m pretty sure the Phoenix thing would be Low 7-B or 7-B, based on the unknown size of the mountains they are capable of destroying. I agree with the planetary stuff since it is stated that the Headmaster created the spatial dimension.

I'm pretty sure Mikogami's ability to create this dimension is different from his physical ability, especially since the dimension is tucked behind some sort of magical door. His magic powers in general seem to be separate from his physical abilities, as he needs his necklace to even create barriers. And, if Mikogami's physical power were Planet level, then that would scale base Hokuto to 5-B as well, since he managed to casually brutalize Mikogami, but there are a myriad of anti-feats to that, it isn't even funny. Instead of being just 5-B, he should be rated as "???. At least 5-B with Pocket Reality Manipulation".

Also, it's only one planet and one moon. The two scans you showed displayed the same planet and satellite.

As for the other stuff, I agree with. I was going to start a little, comprehensive CRT for the entirety of the verse awhile go, but I lost interest in everything really, so that's lost to time. I had some stuff like calculations that put Alucard's body at Small City level and characters like Season 2 Kurumu to Hypersonic+ and whatnot. But yeah, it always baffled me how they rated the characters who scale to the Phoenix as Town level, when that isn't enough to fragment even a small mountain.

I doubt Hokuto would scale either way since Mikogami wasn’t likely using his full strength at the time of the attack. If he had been, he would’ve transformed.

You would have to prove that Mikogami was at full power when he created the dimension in order for Hokuto to not scale if it applied to his physicals, which you couldn't.

I'm vehemently opposed to even the slightest chance of 5-B scaling to his physicals. Alucard merely awakening and existing on the Flying Garden was considered to be a grave danger to the heroes, with his potential energy only coming out to be 7-B. Upon fully transforming, Alucard was still being staggered by Low 7-C missiles from the military, and Alucard's only other feats, aside from scaling, is destroying a bunch of skyscrapers, which is 8-A to Low 7-C. Characters deemed comparable to Alucard or Mikogami and Touhoufuhai, such as Season II Inner Moka and Vampire and Ghoul Tsukune only scale to Low 7-B characters (i.e., the Phoenix).

Nothing else implies 5-B scaling, so the only thing this could be is "[Combat Applicable Tier]. At least 5-B with Pocket Reality Manipulation". The only person who could actually scale to this is Touhoufuhai, but he would only have it listed under Pocket Reality Manipulation and not his physical ability.

I don’t see why those calcs mean much.
The missles are fine for now but the other one is strange.
The first one, why is his AP only limited to that feat? Does anything indicate it’s his limit? Could I bring up the fact that the AOE of an attack doesn’t mean anything.

I'm pretty sure Mikogami's ability to create this dimension is different from his physical ability, especially since the dimension is tucked behind some sort of magical door. His magic powers in general seem to be separate from his physical abilities, as he needs his necklace to even create barriers.
Also, that 7-B PE feat is one of, if not the highest feat of the series, aside from the 5-B one, unless you can find someway to buff the Phoenix to 7-A or above based on his mountain statement. Because of that, Mikogami's 5-B feat is either a massive outlier or only scales to a non-combat applicable stat.

5-B is a huge outlier, although I read it years ago I don't remember feats even on 7-A level.
Additionally it's a creation feat.

5-B is a huge outlier, although I read it years ago I don't remember feats even on 7-A level.
Additionally it's a creation feat.
Outlier is no case, as a feat like this Kaguya and many other characters have done. This is not just physically counted as Ap. But it can be added to the Tier system perfectly. (no one should scale to Touhoufuhai and Mikogami)

and Mountain level scan is pretty obvious,definitely must be added

No, it is the case here.
You have a single 5-B creation feat in a verse that has hardly any 7-A feats. Kaguya's feat doesn't scale to anyone, even herself.
It's a blatant outlier.
Edit: Also, it's unknown how long it took for him to create this, If I recall correctly it never happened on screen.

I disagree with this, it is wrong to disapprove just because the time it creates the size is unknown, which is not even a physical indicator of strength, it is a physical AP level like 7-A already.
I mean, for a non-combat skill and the normal 7-A AP level should not be taken too much into this. Also, as I said, a lot of characters aren't upgrade from creating dimension(The size of the dimension is known)

You can give him non combat applicable 5-B via creating a Pocket Reality in an unkonwn timeframe which in no way would scale to his or anyone's AP.

Being non combat is not very important, the only problem may be how long it was created, Even if I disagree with the matter of time, this makes it at least
'possibly 5-B with Pocket Reality Manipulation level'
Agree that it should be written “possibly” at least

Anyway, I am uncertain. From what I remember of reading the series, there were no other feats anywhere near this scale, but it does seem legitimate in itself.

We need to get the mountain destroying calculated or properly estimated:

Destroying a mountain can just be 7-C at times.

Actually, in this context the feat might be 7-A, Phoenix uses Fire Blasts.
But I don't think it scales to anyone aside from Phoenix with Fire Blasts unless there are supporting feats of people countering Phoenix's Fire Blasts.

Inner Moka tanked his fire breath and then proceeded to two-tap him, so she would scale.
Also, it was stated that the Phoenix blows away mountains with his wings (a single flap of them, to be exact).

Also Tsukune, Alucard, and other characters that can be scaled to the are minimally scalable to that of Moka.

You are wrong, he describes it as "fledgling" even after he saw it transform into an adult form. Look at the scan above.

Back