• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay then invincibility + fire flower + duplication might give rosalina the dub

How does his attack reflection work

I think I'll give it to silver via teleportation, telepathy and maybe via attack reflection.
Okay then invincibility + fire flower + duplication might give rosalina the dub.
It's actually all with optional equipment as far as I understand.
Though how Rosalina's acausality works?

But Rosalina does have existence erasure and silver doesn’t seem to resist

I think I'll give it to silver via teleportation, telepathy and maybe via attack reflection.

It's actually all with optional equipment as far as I understand.
Though how Rosalina's acausality works?
He doesn't use telepathy and rosalinas stuff is better than teleportation

The acausality is from being unaffected by a universe reset

Well, I don't remember Rosalina using EE, as it just comes from upsacling from Mini stars which are capable of it. Short saying I guess it's OOC move.
I think being unaffected by spacetime being reset is enough for resistance to time travel stuff

And rosalina if willing to kill would use the existence erasure actually. I mean, resetting the universe is something similar to erasing from existence. And rosalina is very intelligent, she would be smart enough to use the power stars to the maximum potential

Silver has restrained those with Class G lifting strength with no issue.

Mario is at Class G and Rosalina preformed similar actions to Mario is 3D World.

to me, it’s reasonable for Silver’s TK to be able to restrain Rosalina.

Silver has restrained those with Class G lifting strength with no issue.

Mario is at Class G and Rosalina preformed similar actions to Mario is 3D World.

to me, it’s reasonable for Silver’s TK to be able to restrain Rosalina.
Btw, why Archie silver doesn't have TK on his profile?

Back