• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro Vs Johnny Test

Are there any specifications on how hot Zoro's fire is? Because Johnny was hardly fazed by a lightning strike, and iirc, lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun (50,000 degrees).
I mean normal people also can survive lightning strikes (and they don't get completely incinerated even if they do die) so idk if this feat is super out of the norm.

Ooof I mean the point where you use smoke as a justification is just wrong let's goooooooo

Smoke emits off people who get struck by lightning as well and since lightning is hot enough to vaporize any water or sweat on them of course they'd be steaming or showing smoke.

Ooof I mean the point where you use smoke as a justification is just wrong let's goooooooo

Smoke emits off people who get struck by lightning as well and since lightning is hot enough to vaporize any water or sweat on them of course they'd be steaming or showing smoke.
What're you trying to imply?

That just maybe it's not resistance.

giving someone resistance just because they were hit by a lightning bolt and lived when normal people can do that is silly.

this isn't an implication this is a statement ovo

That just maybe it's not resistance.

giving someone resistance just because they were hit by a lightning bolt and lived when normal people can do that is silly.

this isn't an implication this is a statement ovo
Did you even read @Maitreya's justifications as to why it's valid? Or did you just read my points?

I read a couple of his posts I still don't buy it.

This still just happens to normal people. Also they still very noticeably got hurt and burnt by it? This seems silly.

Deceived flexing the fact that a OP character beat an 11-year-old kid.

You love to see it.

Johnny beats him with equipment, but that's discussion for another day.

Deceived flexing the fact that a OP character beat an 11-year-old kid.

You love to see it.

Johnny beats him with equipment, but that's discussion for another day.
He has his equipment because it's considered his standard equipment goober.

It's explained on the profile itself 🗿.

Back