• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and easily. Massive range advantage, massive stamina advantage, has precog and statistics amplification ( To a unknown degree.) With Haki. Hidan's immortality here is useless.

I wouldn't say it's useless by default but if Zoro cuts off his head or limbs, then incapacitation is possible. But Hidan needs only a scratch and Zoro's finished for sure, even with the amount of damage he can take.

Well if I'm remembering correctly, Kakashi was able to keep Hidan at bay with his superior skill + precognition, which Zoro essentially has here and I've heard the precognition works better on those with killing intent so that's something in favor of Zoro. But considering Hidan swings wildly and unpredictably really, it might not work so good for Zoro if what I heard about Enel's precognition being less effective on Luffy because of his unpredictability is anything to go by.

So I dunno for now.

Hidan doesn't have anything to go on at all.....Zoro takes this via superior...Well...Everything, skill is the only arguable factor.

Weaponry, abilities, range stamina.

Zoro takes this.

@BFF 1: I have my doubts about that doing Zoro in with one scratch. To my knowledge Hidan doesn't have a OHK.

2: Yeah your correct about the killing intent part and Luffy literally turned his mind off to attack Enel.

3: I'm aware of the form that Hidan can take that reflects damage ( Kinda?) Onto the attacker however this Zoro doesn't play around. He's 100% serious in battle and i think that'd he'd finish Hidan off before he enters Jashin form. Also have to take Hidan's overconfidence into account.

Range doesn't really matter except Zoro has knowledge. He prefers close combat so he wouldn't just keep backtracking and spamming ranged slashes. Hidan would likely rush towards him while grinning like a loon or something and Zoro himself would engage in close combat.

Okay, it seems like Hidan was actually putting Kakashi on the defensive.

Hidan only needs to lick Zoro's blood and they'd become linked. So, if he stabs himself in the heart, the damage gets inflicted on Zoro and all that.

Zoro will use his range to his advantage if need be but as you said he does enjoy fighting in CQC however this could end up very bad for Hidan considering he's never fought a swordsman or Zoro's caliber. Three sword style would allow him to attack Hidan from different places making it hard for Hidan to dodge and easy for Zoro to avoid his attacks due to precog that works better with killing intent. Zoro should be able to overwhelm Hidan easily in that department due to his skill advantage, mind set advantage and his precog. Also how fast is Hidan? This might need to have the speed equalized since Zoro is pretty Damn fast.

Because apparently Zoro, who makes Hidan's opponents a complete joke, is letting that happen right?

Before we even talking about Hidan hitting Zoro we should probably find out how fast Hidan is. Zoro is on high end of MHS almost getting to MHS+

@Knight

That's true, but don't forget that Hidan could dodge Shikamaru's shadow jutsu which can extend into different tendrils and stuff like that and Asuma needed help to successfully land a blow on him, and he can plant his scythe on surfaces to help him evade attacks. Thoose advantages you mentioned for Zoro are also true, but Kakashi had all of those as well.

I think Mach 380. How fast is this version of Zoro?

Zoro takes this unless Hidan has a huge speed advantage. At this point Zoro swordsmanship was so good that even the best fishman swordsman couldn't land a hit on him who used poisoned blades btw. Someone without any weapon mastery like Hidan shouldn't be able to touch him. On top of that Zoro can break his scythe easily or fight using his superior range.

@BFF

The problem with comparing that version of Kakashi to Zoro is that Kakashi didn't have multiple weapons where he could attack Hidan at different places at the same time and his precog wasn't as good. That's the main point why Zoro takes this is because the way hos like precog works. Observation Haki works better with killing intent and against an opponent like Hidan makes it a hard counter to Hidans fighting style.

Well Zoro was barely below that before the time skip and now he's mich stronger and faster than before so I'm positive he's well above mach 380 ( This is a bit of speculation on my end however I'd still equalize the speed to be safe.)

You're kidding, right? Elite Jōnin like Kakashi and S-Rank ninja are jokes?

Yes, they are, unless you show me decent feats for them, they're no different from imperial fist guys in AGK

@Knight

I know about the Kakashi stuff, but I was talking about Shikamaru's shadow jutsu which can extend into different parts to try and ensnare the target. Yeah, Hidan's killing extent makes it difficult to land a hit on Zoro.

@Gargoyle

So, you apparently don't even know anything about Naruto but you can still call them complete jokes? I mean, I can understand if you have extensive knowledge on the series and call guys like Kakashi complete jokes compared to Zoro since that would just be your opinion, but you don't and you still said that with confidence? Okay.

@Bff yeah that's my point. Wasn't saying that Hidan can't hit Zoro I'm just saying that Zoro has a much higher chance of killing ( or incap.) Rather than Hidan doing the same. Zoro should be able to take this 8/10 times.

@Gargoyle Yeah no. Kakashi is far from a joke. I don't even like Naruto myself but even I know that he's very skilled.

This is true, but I was referring to opponents he's beaten, Kakashi did have him on the defensive for the most part.

@Gargoyle

It's simply the manner in which you said it. But sorry if I aggravated you in any way. If you mean Kakashi is a joke compared to Zoro in swordplay, I agree.

As for the match, I'm willing to vote for Zoro myself. But it's definitely incapacitation.

Hidan had a fully matured sharingan user with decades of experience on the defensive and toued with Asuma (A highly skilled Shinobi who guarded the Feudal Lord), while simultaneously evading attacks from multiple Directions.

Mind you, the sharingan can see your movements before you make them, so how does Zoro actually have the advantage based on that?

And i have my doubts about Hidan being tagged long range.

Comparing Asuma to Zoro is funny. Multiple attacks from what range? If it was far away then that's understandable however if it's 3 consecutive stickers happening non stop in CQC i have a tough time believing he'd be able to dodge them as easily.

IIRC the Sharingan works much differently than Observation Haki. Zoro's precog works much much better with those who have killing intent making it a hard counter to Hidan.

And i don't see why you think that seeing as how Zoro holds the speed advantage.

Voting for Zoro since he's a much better swordsman, way more agile and Hidan has no way of countering Zoro's 3 swords techniques and his immortality is pretty much useless since Zoro won't fall for it and gets pushed off his ritual circle.

@Knight

• Wasn't comparing Asuma to Zoro
  • Not seeing how how you can get more different than seeing an action occur before it happens.
  • Reference: Chapter 323 of Naruto. (Hidan is capable of dealing with Asuma while dodging 3-4 of Shikamaru's Shadow stitching)

Why is Fishman Island arc Zoro 7-C? He should be 7-A. It's not like he got any stronger Between the FI arc and the Dressrosa arc.

Lol

You'd be surprised how often a person randomly gets stronger over the course of a year or more.

So Zoro had a bigger increase in strength from the Fishman Island arc to the Dressrosa arc than he did in his two years of training?

Gargoyle One said:
That makes zero sense. Zoro trained like hell for two years with the strongest swordsman in the world, and he goes from Low 7-C to 7-C. Then he barely trains from the Fishman Island arc to the Dressrosa arc (which is like a couple months) and he goes from 7-C to 7-A. Yeah no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back