• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Göndul (and the Valkyries?) - Limited Subjective Reality

Limited Subjective Reality (Göndul brought Tesla's Armored Suit into reality, something that only existed in his imagination)

I think this is simple. The armor exists in Tesla's imagination and so Göndul brought it to reality by transforming into it. I think this fits in with the form of Subjective Reality that is below.
  • Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings.
The armor did not exist anywhere, only in Tesla's imagination, and then Göndul manifested it in reality.

Obviously it is limited, because like the other Valkyries, she transforms into the weapon that best suits the human, as she also transforms only at the moment of Volund. And aside from those with special powers like Sasaki and Qin, other Valkyries have not been shown to be able to change their form however they like with the Volund already made.
-------------------
Extra:
Perhaps the other Valkyries (and Zerofuku?) also gain this power? With a "probably"?

I don't know if "Limited Subjective Reality" can be listed for other Valkyries (and zerofuku?). All of the weapons they turned into already existed in reality, with Tesla's suit being the only one that didn't. Maybe Zerofuku's Volund, but it's still a sword despite the slightly different shape.

Furthermore, the scan seems to imply that Göndul was needed specifically for Tesla's suit. However, it was never said what power comes from Göndul's name. It could be this subjective reality thing, as well as the life energy part of Göndul powering the suit.

I leave this question for discussion.

Additions/Fixes
Zerofuku
Absorption
It's odd that he doesn't have "absorption" in his profile, considering that encompasses much of his accepted skills.
There are two absorbs here.

Zerofuku's absorption ability.
As you can see, it absorbs what is the person's misfortune. If his misfortune is wounds or an illness, he absorbs that misfortune and "heals" the person. If the person's misfortune was their aging, it absorbs that misfortune and rejuvenates the person. Absorbing other people's misfortune is bad for him (this is already in the profile).

It would look like this in a profile:
(Zerofuku can absorb other people's misfortune for him)

And from the ax it would look like this:
(The Misery Cleaver absorbs what Zerofuku considers misery.)
---
Age Manipulation (If someone's misfortune is their aging, Zero can rejuvenate that person by absorbing their misfortune .)
As you can see in the top right corner, an elderly woman has been rejuvenated.
---
Below I'll put a sandbox of Zerofuku's profile. You will see how the above skills will look on the profile. I also changed the formatting of the P&A section as well as added more references and scans to some of Zerofuku's abilities.
Zerofuku Profile Sandbox:

Tesla
Plasma Manipulation
In addition to the names of Tesla's techniques having "Plasma", Tesla's Armor converts Valkyria's life energy into ultra high, and this energy accumulates and is released in her Tesla Coil. And as we know, in real life a Tesla Coil generates Plasma. So I see no reason why the energy it releases is not plasma.

Heracles
Limited Spatial Manipulation and Summoning with 12th Labor (Upon triggering the twelfth Labor, Heracles throws his club upwards, warping space and summoning Cerberus to merge with it)

The reason for the summons, I think, does not need to be explained further. (Fusionism is already in the profile)
Spatial manipulation is limited as it only happens when Heracles throws his club and summons Cerberus. Besides not doing much this distortion.
---
Now the next thing is going to be a change to an already accepted ability of Heracles.
No, Heracles does not gain the power to transmute things with the seventh labor. In fact, it was never shown what the seventh work does, Heracles triggers it and soon after there is an interruption of the technique, preventing Heracles from using it.

He has transmutation with this technique as he changes the shape of his club to that of a bull, but he changes the shape of the club in every labor, not just the seventh. So he should have transmutation with all of them right?

I changed it, putting it like this:
Transmutation with Herculean Exodus (When using Herculean Exodus, the head of the club Heracles wields changes shape depending on the labor that was chosen. Each labor is a different divine technique with different powers.)
I also removed the seventh labor part, as it was never shown what it does, there's no way it's in the profile.

Below there will be a sandbox of Heracles' profile, showing how these skills will look on the profile. As with Zerofuku's profile, I've changed the formatting and added more references and scans to the P&A section of Heracles' profile.
Heracles Profile Sandbox:

Finalization
I think that's all. I had to put up a lot of scans, so let me know if any I put up are messed up or the link doesn't work.

Also don't forget to check out the sandboxes.

Last edited:
As long as other Valkyries have show the ability then there's no need for Possibly .
I mean, just like Gondul, the other Valkyries transform into the weapon that best suits their user.

But Gondul was the only one that brought something from the imaginary to the real, in addition to being the only one with this explicitly spoken. All the other weapons that the valkyries turned into already existed in reality, as well as there is no mention of bringing them from the imagination.

But as I said, it is never explicitly mentioned that this power is a unique feature of Gondul, the power of his name was never mentioned.

For me I would just put this skill on Gondul, and if later someone wants to put it on the others, they can do it.

I mean, just like Gondul, the other Valkyries transform into the weapon that best suits their user.

But Gondul was the only one that brought something from the imaginary to the real, in addition to being the only one with this explicitly spoken. All the other weapons that the valkyries turned into already existed in reality, as well as there is no mention of bringing them from the imagination.

But as I said, it is never explicitly mentioned that this power is a unique feature of Gondul, the power of his name was never mentioned.

For me I would just put this skill on Gondul, and if later someone wants to put it on the others, they can do it.
Sounds like only Gondul will be the one with Subjective Reality .

Disagree because Subjective Reality is a useless page and a glorified cluster of other powers

Yes, it works.
Iirc didn't they say that each human is paired with their ideal Valkyrie? In that case, I'd see why only Gondul's specific power would fit Tesla, even though they don't tell it specifically.

Zerofuku's revision is good, even though weapon creation and body control are enough for the misey cleaver, bio, bone and blood are superfluous subsets.
Empowerment already covers stats amp, so it is redundant. In the same line, you could add Weapon Control, since the MC is a size and shapeshifting weapon.

Plasma for Tesla works, as well as Heracle's summoning. Spatial manip isn't needed, it's already covered by summoning, and creating portals to call summons is very common among the users of such ability.
Weapon Control fits better Heracle's club, since it aòready encompasses such localized form of transmutation.

Zerofuku's revision is good, even though weapon creation and body control are enough for the misey cleaver, bio, bone and blood are superfluous subsets.
Empowerment already covers stats amp, so it is redundant. In the same line, you could add Weapon Control, since the MC is a size and shapeshifting weapon.
Zerofuku
+
add
Weapon Creation
add Body Control
add Weapon Control

-
remove
Biological Manipulation
remove Bone Manipulation
remove Blood Manipulation
remove Statistics Amplification
Spatial manip isn't needed, it's already covered by summoning, and creating portals to call summons is very common among the users of such ability.
At least I'll leave the scan, because I want to show that in the original it is said that space is distorted and not the fabric of reality as it is in translations out there.

Weapon Control fits better Heracle's club, since it aòready encompasses such localized form of transmutation.
So I trade transmutation for weapon control?

--------------------------------------
I will change the sandbox. After I change it, could you tag the other staff members who participated in this topic? To see the changes.

Disagree because Subjective Reality is a useless page and a glorified cluster of other powers

Yes, it works.
Iirc didn't they say that each human is paired with their ideal Valkyrie? In that case, I'd see why only Gondul's specific power would fit Tesla, even though they don't tell it specifically.

Plasma for Tesla works, as well as Heracle's summoning. Spatial manip isn't needed, it's already covered by summoning, and creating portals to call summons is very common among the users of such ability.

So do you think it got better? If so, could you tag other staff members to see the changes?

Plasma for Tesla works, as well as Heracle's summoning. Spatial manip isn't needed, it's already covered by summoning, and creating portals to call summons is very common among the users of such ability
You know, one ability can cover other abilities

Last edited:
You know, one ability can cover other abilities
Yes, but there's no point in doing it.
Many abilities are just subset of others, meant to be used when someone's power is limited to such power.
If someone has a broader ability, you just list the superset, otherwise the files gets pointlessly redundant.

Also, I'll soon reply to other posts.

I'm not saying it's useless, I'm saying it's useless to write 5 sub abilities when the power can perfectly be covered by a single one.

Like, creating the Axe is body control, which involves bones, blood, biology etc..., but in this case you just need to list body control, not all of them, which would just make the file unnecessarily long.

At least I'll leave the scan, because I want to show that in the original it is said that space is distorted and not the fabric of reality as it is in translations out there.
It's fine

So I trade transmutation for weapon control?
Yep

So do you think it got better? If so, could you tag other staff members to see the changes?
Ye, they're good.

@DarkDragonMedeus @LephyrTheRevanchist Would you give your thoughts on the recent updates?

In the Zerofuku sandbox it displayed some of the text at a small font. Minor and easy fix (or my phone tripping).

Other than that, perfectly fine with me.

In the Zerofuku sandbox it displayed some of the text at a small font. Minor and easy fix (or my phone tripping).

Well, I haven't seen that smaller size. After being applied this can be resolved if it is not something from your cell phone.

Since it's been 48 hours, I have three approvals and there doesn't seem to be a disagreement so far, I'm going to apply the changes. After I apply, you can close the topic.

Well, I haven't seen that smaller size. After being applied this can be resolved if it is not something from your cell phone.

Since it's been 48 hours, I have three approvals and there doesn't seem to be a disagreement so far, I'm going to apply the changes. After I apply, you can close the topic.
Changes applied, you can close the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back