• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ronora Knights Thread 2 Continuation

"I don't know how a broom can necessarily train....ah! You can learn magic!" Onna replies.

"Glad to hear that you like your job."
Marie responds while smiling a bit, as she continues walking, while letting Onne lead the way to see if she has any place in mind for her to see.
"By the way, did you study in this school yourself when you were younger ?"

@Overlord

"I did yes. I have quite the history with this school."

@Broken

"Perhaps you can talk to Otis. He can give you a preview of today's lesson."

"Quite nice. So, mind telling me which class was the one you preferred as student ?"

Last edited:
@Broken, "He's right inside of the school."

@Overlord

"I've become quite fond of summoning spells. Some of which I've used to bring you all here."

"I see. May you show me how summoning magic works then ?"
Marie asks, being curious about how it's done like.

"Well, it's about what type you want. There's Otherworldly Summoning and Immersive Summoning, the kinds that brought you all here. There's Placement Summoning, which can bring someone from one place to another. There's also Life Summoning, which brings certain things to life, such as a plant, or...a sword."

"Mhhh, they are all quite interesting, so if you don't mind, could you tell me stuff about each of the four kinds ?"

"What do you want me to talk about? What you can do with them? How hard they are to learn?"

"Well I can tell how much of a persistent person you are, so first I'll tell you how hard they are to learn. Placement Summoning is the easiest to learn as it functions like Teleportation in a way. Life Summoning is the 2nd easiest. Immersive Summoning is the 2nd hardest to learn, and Otherworldly Summoning is definitely the hardest...."

"Placement Summoning is very quick to learn, you could probably learn it in approximately 8 hours under the right teacher. Life Summoning is harder though, it will take four days at the very least. Disregarding breaks you may take with both."

"I see, then it would be a good idea for me to learn the Placement Summoning one, since it's so easily to learn and would allow me and the others quickly arrive to the city of our mission. So, could you teach it to me ?"

"One more thing. Time is also based on limits. You could learn placement summoning in 8 hours, but you could only travel to anything within a 20-mile radius. If this is satisfactory, we may begin now. If not, please say so."

"Let's go then!" Onna says cheerfully. She hands you two blue stones, one to put in each hand. "Carry those. They're called Acavas. They'll enhance the little traces in you to show me the energy you have inside you."

"Alrigthy~"
Marie responds while smiling a bit, as she does as suggested, picking up one stone with each of her hands

Marie feels a tingly feeling in her stomach. "That's what's known as your energy expanse." Onna says. "Now what I would like you is concentrate and do one of three options. You may keep your energy where it is, move it to a different part of your body, or release it. Don't tell me what you're going to do, just do it."

How tingly
Marie thinks, as she she closes her eyes and starts concentrating, attempting to move the energy from her stomach to her right arm.

How tingly
Marie thinks, as she she closes her eyes and starts concentrating, attempting to move the energy from her stomach to her right arm.
(Sorry sorry. I'm here now.)
"Interesting..."Onna says "You're a strength type user. Meaning you'll have an involuntary damage boost when you use magic. Now...try to connect yourself to this energy...everything about our, even your clothes, just try to connect yourself to the energy and transfer that energy to this line." She says, making a line in the sand

"I'll pour all my strenght into it, alrighty~"

Marie fully taps into her magical energy, as she moves her hands towards the sand line and channels power into it.

Zack after sleeping (lol), He decided to take out his diary and write about his day in this world adding information to this

@Overlord775 By completely connecting to her energy and sending her energy out, she is able to teleport a few meters across the line. "You're a quick study!" Onna says. "Once you have that down, we only need to work on range!"

@KingEzran
"Well, i have thank you for being such a good teacher,"
Marie responds, as she then re-ultizes the teleport magic she just learned to teleport in front of the teacher, giving her an hug.
"Yay !"

Back