• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...Again, you missed the point. He doesn't have prep time; he doesn't get to see into the future before the battle starts.

King Crimson needs to look into the future, then act. Rohan just needs to act.

Not a single person has gave a reason for how King Crimson strikes so much faster, so no votes for King Crimson can be counted.

He can take a glance, see himself get opened up in the next instant and activate time skip immediately. Its not like he'll bother to look through the entire 10 seconds if he sees himself get KOed in the next instant.

It doesn't matter if he's looking into the next instant if he's KO'd that instant. Rohan will be using Heaven's Door as Diavolo is looking with Epitaph.

ThePixelKirby said:
King Crimson needs to look into the future, then act. Rohan just needs to act.
Well if we go by that logic: Rohan needs to look at Diavolo, have HD points a finger toward then activates the "I turn you into a book".

What I mean is anyone can decompose a single action into more steps than necessary. Evidence have been shown that Diavolo can look at the epitaph and erase time faster than someone could throw a single punch. So unless there are evidence HD can point with his finger much faster than Sticky Finger can prepare a punch, I don't see why we cannot treat CK's epitaph+erase as being as fast as HD's activation.

If it's just as fast, then this is an incon "who shoots first" situation. Certainly not a win for KC and certainly not a stomp for either side.

again,im think Diavolo would be able to pull out King Crimson first since speed is not equalised and he is much faster then Rohan in canon.

if this goes Rohan over Epitaph needing start up time Diavolos fight with DIO would need to be redone imo

Diavolo doesn't need prep time. He can simply look into the future while he's crossing the 200m distance. He may not have time before hand to prep, but he'll have plenty of time to do so while he's running, and by the time he crosses the 200m he'll have already predicted Rohan's moves.

That said I'm not sure how the scans Tincan123 showed really prove the point that KC is faster than HD in canon.

Back