• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let me explain why I say that this is in izzard favor and not incon

Speed equal equalizes all speed including thought speed

Both characters start out with thought based hax

Neither character hesitates or waits before using their hax in character

Both would thus come out at the same time

Rohan turns you into a book with his stand

Izzard kills you with ars magna

Rohans stand stops working after he dies

Paul you're downplaying Rohan. I've already showed you a clip where as soon as someone is turned into a book the command is instantly imbued into them.

How long on grace?

He's not downplaying. It's simply the truth.

One move kills

One move stalls.

You can't just dismiss a very big point that kinda changed the results here. If anything the results are reset and we need those people to come back and say their judgement again after reading how more efficient it is to say "Die" than announcing a "Stand name"

We don't disregard Rohan's effectivity. He's a badass boi. It's more he's gonna get offed first.

Rohan's move can kill too. Rohan's move can also prevent Aureolus's move from harming him. Rohan's move can literally do everything beyond "stalling".

They hit at the same time, they kill at the same time. Inconclusive.

You do not reset the votes lol get out of here.

I'm with PixelKirby on this. Picking a winner between two characters who have thought based attacks is very, very hard.

Yeah. Where did we ever deny that? We point out the issue that "Hey, that's probably gonna be his second move. Not his first move". It's not like Rohan takes a look and says "Aw crap, rather than reading info about this guy I'll just off him now"

It can do everything. I agree. It's amazing. It's great. But his first move is always observe. And considering the other guy's first move is not to stun/observe but to kill? He dies.

So you want to just ignore the point that is being discussed for several posts that kinda breaks apart the previous arguments? That's not cool man...

@Xtas

It is, but one of then stucklocks you and can do anything to you... After

The other kills you.

Both of those are the first things they do. The killer has a shorter attack announcement too

Rohan's first move is beyond observe when put in a life or death position. He instantly uses write-in command on Josuke while trapped in Highway Star. He instantly uses it on the little boy in millionaire village (and makes it so he can't see the lines of the flooring).

Observing is when he can afford general safety, having an opponent approach you with an unknown "stand ability" which he KNOWS can still activate even if he turns them into a book (the boy from millionaire village, BTD if he remembers that?). This scenario is not safe, he has to immediately put them down with death. If he really wishes it he can write them back to life, but suggesting Rohan is going to disable him and nothing more is really stupid.

We only reset votes when OP has been changed or when arguments are literally invalid (ie, SSJ Goku is only 6-A so I vote him), not when you disagree with a thought process.

Overlord775 said:
Rohan needs to point to activate Heaven's Door, which is slower than thinking/talking
Not the most recent iteration of Rohan, no. He can use it without having his stand take a physical manifestation, read the damn profile lol.

It seems to be standard battle assumptions though. Willing to kill or incap. Not bloodlust. I would agree with you if it was that, but not in this case I'm afraid. Sorry man. Can you tell me those chapters though? I'll check on em.

We have also changed and reset votes on fights where a very big point that defines the match winner is being seriously put to question. We can't just have a horde of FRAs then just dictate something wasn't taking into account information that wasn't considered before.

HierophantDeluxe said:
Overlord775 said:
Rohan needs to point to activate Heaven's Door, which is slower than thinking/talking
Not the most recent iteration of Rohan, no. He can use it without having his stand take a physical manifestation, read the damn profile lol.
I've read it and he still needs to point at someone

Page 11 - He whispered something to make the thug a fan of his

Still reading but it's laggy af. Keeping track now Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai C7 Might wanna delete that link though

**** man. That was a feels moment. Why you gotta show that...

But anyway he didn't really send a message to everyone. I think it's more like he realized "Hang on, we're not the real target" and the vehicle that intercepted the train looks like the guy he Bookified and warned. Poor guy...

Just imagine that cellphone story happening to you. Scary stuff. Everyone is looking at their phones and ramming into everyone else.

The problem with the "who thinks first" thing is literally the central point of my argument

Speed Equal and Sba puts them In character

In character neither hesitates so the instant the fight starts rohan tries to book izzard and izzard thinks die

The speed equal part means that since neither hesitates and would try to do this the instant the fight starts Both thoughts have an equal speed which means they both hit at the same time resulting in Izzard beoming a book and Rohan dying thus returning Izzard to normal

hey pixel are u sure it's thought based cause in another thread u wrote " He doesn't need to write, or reach, or anything. He needs to point, which with MFTL+ reactions, is fast enough. Heck, it's debatable if he even needs to point. "

and he lost to diablo, how did he lose to diablo if his ability is though based ?

either people wanked diablo or people are wanking rohan right now

1. With new evidence comes a new change of mind. I hadn't watched Part 4 in a while at that point, nor had I seen Thus Spoke at all.

2. If you believe Diavolo should have lost, you can put it on thread removal. But it is a fallacy to use that as an argument here, since just because A beat B doesn't mean C beats B.

Malox1696 said:
hey pixel are u sure it's thought based cause in another thread u wrote " He doesn't need to write, or reach, or anything. He needs to point, which with MFTL+ reactions, is fast enough. Heck, it's debatable if he even needs to point. "

and he lost to diablo, how did he lose to diablo if his ability is though based ?

either people wanked diablo or people are wanking rohan right now
Diavolo has precog and time erase. Which lets him avoid getting booked.

ThePixelKirby said:
1. With new evidence comes a new change of mind. I hadn't watched Part 4 in a while at that point, nor had I seen Thus Spoke at all.
2. If you believe Diavolo should have lost, you can put it on thread removal. But it is a fallacy to use that as an argument here, since just because A beat B doesn't mean C beats B.
i just wanted clarification as the profile still does not mention it being thought based and yes if it's thought based diablo win should be removed as time skip and precog will not save him from instantly turning in to a book

thought it would likely be a stomp in that case

Honestly that fight irked me. If they both have thought-based hax, it should of been incon. But I'm not going to argue it.

yes but precog is moth as u can't precog before the fight starts as it would be like prep time he needs to precog after the fight starts which leads to him getting turned in to a book and then it's a stomp as it's 100% win chance to rohan

Epitaph is not the same stand as king crimson

It also again only let's him see the future if he looks into his bangs

He usually sees it in the folds of his bangs, but as seen with Dopio, they do not have to. Also, yes, they are 2 halves of the same stand. More accurately, Epitaph is a sub stand.

yes but u don't need to be a genius to do math: time it takes to experience precog (even if though based)+activation > just activation

that should have been a stomp in rohan favor not a win for diablo

That's what I said. But the thread is done and over, anyways.

Take that to battle removal thread if you guys want. Seems something more to discuss there.

Grace only applies if there hasn't been any new information that drastically changes the battle.

One issue with that.

Both of them would finish at the same time. One of them kills the other instantly, the other isn't a first kill move

Back