• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The incon train is incorrect though

If they both think at the same time one dies and the other becomes a book then goes back to normal

That doesn't change the fact that He Dies which deactivates his stands effect while izzard becomes a book which is then deactivated because rohan died

If his write-in command is "immediately passes away" then they both exchange instant-death commands with each other. That's why people are voting inconclusive, because they both kill each other right away.

Rohan has never once shown the ability to do that or do it in character

And no the incon votes are coming from the fact they think if rohan books and izzard thinks die then it's a tie

Doesn't Izzard need to concentrate in order for his ability to work? That would imply a chance of Rohan being faster. I still vote inconclusive. It could go either way.

Afaik not really

He just used the needles and talking to concentrate on one thought so ars magna would project that one thought and not the rest

To Aur's benefit. Speaking would be just as fast if not faster than Rohan posing and announcing.

Voting incon leaning Aur though

Yeah that's why I've been saying they both think

Izzard turns into a book and rohan dies then izzard goes back to normal

Since they are in character this is literally the only way this fight can go unless you for some reason say izzard just stands there not thinking when the fight starts

Wait if Izzard can't harm Rohan at the first move and Izzard realizes that, can't he undo the effects considering his ability is reality warping?

But yeah agreeing with you there.

The "I can't hurt Rohan Kishibe" command is really stronk. Heck, its good enough that a victim can't even tell others what Rohan's ability is, since they can strategise and find ways to beat him.

Ah, well in that case the instant killing Rohan might be the best move. And that's mostly because by the time Rohan's ability triggers...

Paul Frank said:
Rohan has never once shown the ability to do that or do it in character
And no the incon votes are coming from the fact they think if rohan books and izzard thinks die then it's a tie
He's willing to kill here. Rohan even said he could destroy stands if he wrote in the right command, he clearly knows what's at stake and he's not a dumb person. He's a win by any means type of guy, so your argument doesn't hold up.

It's in character but willing to kill

As in if in character they go for incap and not kill they still go for incap

If rohan wad capable of or willing to do that in character that would have helped alot in DiU

Rohan was the only one who consistently did things with his stand that were expected of him. Not once did he do something stupid after he got the humanoid version of Heaven's Door. Izzard needs to IMMEDIATELY go for the kill as soon as he sees Rohan, cause if he lingers even a little he'll be incapacitated instantly. And yes I am aware of him only needing to think to win, but then you people mention how he hesitates to kill someone in his anime and I just don't think Rohan has ever hesitated to use Heaven's Door at all. It's his way of starting fights. But yeah, going with inconclusive.

The only time he didn't start with die was against touma who he had forget because if he killed him he would have lost the help of the one girl

Paul at this point your analysis isn't wrong people just disagree with you. It doesn't mean you're wrong it just means you have an unpopular opinion.

Has grace started, if so when does it conclude?

I do think that Paul makes sense. Does Rohan's "cannot harm Rohan" cheat happen instantly?

Because "Die", and Rohan dying, thus negating his stand's initial incap, is seeming increasingly likely the more I think about it.

It's his opening move, and yes, it is instant. It could even affect Ghosts if it means anything to you.

I know that him booking people happens instantly, but doesn't he then have to actually write "can't beat me on vs battles" in the book?

About as instant as Aurelous can issue his die command, yeah.

This is an issue of speed and it's equalized here. Both attacks come out nearly instantly - Rohan's being slower because he needs to physically write it in is wrong, his stand can pre-emptively force a command onto someone with just a touch.

That and I think Rohan is just as likely to write a kill command too. Given these conditions, it's really inconclusive and can go either way.

(Though if this was a more in-character and natural fight, Rohan would most certainly win given that he can write commands into himself. But it's not)

It's his opening move correct

However it doesn't happen instantly the incap happens instantly whereas the can't harm rohan has to be put into the person after

What commands would rohan even write into himself to survive

Besides that the commands can be set up in the air to be put onto the person with the incap that is still slower as the command has to be put into the air before HD is activated for that method

Yeah really thinking Paul's points are pretty solid here.

Rohan in character isn't a wild killer. He's more savvy than that ngl. If he learns that Izzard can do that beforehand, he would've killed him immediately after finding out. But here, he gets killed before he can figure it out. He's simply outplayed by someone who uses their trump ability faster

If Rohan hits first, Aure is incapped and can't use his reality warp.

If Aure hits first, Rohan dies.

Incon, plain and simple.

It's speed equal they have the same thought speed

Both of them also use their abilities in character instantly so they hit at the same time which results in what I've said before

If they hit simultaneously, Izzard gets incapped, Rohan dies, and Izzard gets un-incapped.

So a slightly higher chance of Izzard winning

Their first abilities seem to be their most fatal moves.

Yeah gonna vote for Izzard here. I think the previous voters might have to look back at this before they can count against since that kinda makes an issue of previoust tie votes.

The chances of them literally hitting at the exact same millisecond is astronomically low, and either of them landing a millisecond earlier turns it into the situation described above.

This is about as incon as it can get.

A 50.00001% and a 49.99999% is pretty incon for me, I'd say, and the odds are even lower.

Considering thought speed is also equalized

Both characters also use their best hax instantly with no hesitation in character

The chances of them hitting at the same time are actually pretty high

What. What needs to hit? There's nothing. If anything, Rohan who speaks out loud announcing his ability as he uses it on others is an issue. It's slower than someone saying "Die"

No, not really. The precision and luck for two people, even in equal speed, to process their thoughts on the exact same zeptosecond is implausible. Even the stray unconscious thought that the wind is chilly would tilt this one way or another.

In equal speed

When both use their thought based abilities without hesitating

At the start of the match they would both think and use their abilities At the same time

As much as I say VSB is great for mathematical stuff like calcs, stuff like that is inegligible. And more chances are not the moment Izzard realizes this suspicious guy he's fighting starts talking about anything, his experience with mages would have him assume that he's a mage.

Wrong assumption, but the reaction to a chant attack would probably be the same as he usually does.

"Die"

So even if Rohan starts first, "Die" being a shorter word kinda makes this easily his.

Even computers have difficulty being that precise, to strike something at the literal exact moment. If a computer engineered to d it can't hit at the same time within Planck's time, they can't.

Back