• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rohan was asked by his editor to write a manga one shot about grief, sadness and guilt. In true Rohan fashion, he gets into character in order to "know" what he's writing about. To do this, he revisits the darkest moments of his life and the recesses of past for inspiration. He remembers all the deaths he caused whether directly or indirectly and is racked with guilt. All those people - The security guards and art curators at the Louvre, Masazu Kinoto, the old man at the railway station flash before his eyes and with a tightening chest, he starts to write.

What he didn't notice was a shadow that was merging and taking the place of his own.

Rohan Kishibe vs Hym

Speed Equalised.

Hym is possessing Rohan.

TSKR Rohan used.

Rohan doesn't know something's wrong.

Since Hym accesses memories, it knows what Rohan is capable of.

Both in-character.

Win via death or incapacitation of the opponent.

Fight takes place in Rohan's house and Morioh town. He'll stay inside for the first 30 days to complete his story and then go outside.

Rohan Kishibe:

Hym (The Witcher):

Thunder McQuee:

Who wins and why?

Well, Hym isn't taking a physical form so Rohan can't incap him that way. So it comes down to: Can Rohan survive the 30 days, then use Heaven's Door to make someone a very good psychiatrist and figure out what's going on?

ThePixelKirby said:
Well, Hym isn't taking a physical form so Rohan can't incap him that way. So it comes down to:
Can Rohan survive the 30 days, then use Heaven's Door to make someone a very good psychiatrist and figure out what's going on?
I think he probably could. He is no stranger to mental type attacks, and weird stand powers. He also doesn't feel much guilt for his actions

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I think he probably could. He is no stranger to mental type attacks, and weird stand powers. He also doesn't feel much guilt for his actions
Not feeling much guilt isn't good enough. As long as he feels even slightly guilty about the deaths he has caused either directly, indirectly, accidentally or on purpose, Hym is going to amplify it and constantly replay it in his mind.

For the deaths he has caused? I don't think he feels any guilt at all. I can't actually think of anyone he has caused the death of. He usually goes for the incap

He insisted to see a certain painting which wasn't on display and the Louvre staff didn't realise existed. They found the painting in one of the closed off archives but when they approached it, Ghosts from the past appeared and killed off all 4 staff who were accompanying Rohan. Had he not insisted, this wouldn't have happened. Also, that painting deserves an SCP-esque profile, its incredibly powerful.

Masazu Kinoto was the original owner of Cheap Trick.

Its not from TSKR. Rohan Goes to the Louvre is a separate one shot, also written by Araki.

Well, Rohan did forcibly look at the dude's back by tricking him, despite the dude asking him not to. Accidental deaths count.

Rohan isn't really one to feel terrible about the deaths he caused as far as I know.

Let's assume he does for the sake of debate. He has access to all the people of Morioh (including Stand Users) anyway after 30 days. I am also not restricting outside help.

Well, I can put my bet on Rohan, if things really get bad, writing on a random bystander "Is a really good therapist for Rohan" or something to help him through it. Worst comes to worst, he eventually finds a stand user that can deal with it. Hell, even Josuke could 'revert' Rohan to before he had the thing inside of him/before he had his crippling depression.

No to Josuke. Therapy vs supernatural madness, nah. There is one and only one person in Morioh who can help him, but I am not gonna say who it is.

Janken Kid rips the thing out of his soul-

Okay, jokes aside, here's a list of what I'm thinking.

-Josuke: Unlikely even if it could work due to how long ago it would of happened.

-Rohan: I don't see a cloning machine.

-Tonio Trussardi: One of the top contenders; at the very least, it would be able to manipulate his body in such a way that the supernatural madness would be neutralized by supernatural gladness.

And that's about it.

Note: Janken Kid was a joke.

I mean to be fair if you remove other stand users out of the picture it could possibly be added.

I'd still give it to Rohan through gathering some of the best therapists to exist.

Ok, I'll restrict outside help. Here's a hint to the solution of my original situation.

Janken Kid could've been the true second strongest Jojo character.

Since Janken Kid is friendly now, Rohan can lose against him once on purpose. This would give the kid Heaven's Door partially. Rohan can ask him to take a look at his info, which the kid can look and relay the information back to him. Rohan can then ask the kid to tear out or temporarily overwrite the guilt ridden memories. This would eject the Hym.

Janken Kid could have been second strongest had he won against Rohan. He would have gotten Heaven's Door, which he can use to force others to play against and lose against him at rps. Which means that theoretically, he could've owned all Stands (other than GER).

Didn't he already have a weaker Heaven's Door at one point? We could still give him a profile based on that if we want. Course he would need 2 keys

Back