• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rogue Lineage Discussion Thread

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
f5ef69c3a9cf8b59ce85ce065027b5a5
rogue_lineage__the_game.jpg

Surprisingly popular game off-site. I bought the game for like $3.99 several months ago and haven't played it much until now. Game revolves around you having a limited amount of lives that lets you die several times with a character until you lose all of its specs (guild status) and makes you respawn as the same race. Variety of different racial options and special abilities to each race is really fun. Safe to say, I've had a lot of fun trying to do something as simple as being a blacksmith without getting mauled to death by some dude that can run 4x faster than I can. An enjoyable game if you're a *********.

Game link, if you wanna have a look at it.

I heard there's some lore related to it on the wiki. Haven't gotten very far since the towns are filled with bloodthirsty savages that will activate their ultimate god-tier ice magic stunlock combo if you dare to even look in their general direction, so finding feats on my behalf is certainly difficult. The wiki says that there's enemies with mindhax and the insanity inflicted by various entities in the verse can drive its victims to suicide and even see violent hallucinations, and there's peeps with strats that involve using grabbing you and teleporting elsewhere to stab you or something. I've got a lot to look through to see the context behind a lot of these feats/characters If anyone wants to contribute to it, feel free to do so.

Back