• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn, Y3p owo! Back at it again with the Sonic-related threads!

Now with that cringe intro out of the way, let's talk about Sonic.
As you know, invincibility isn't on STC Sonic's page for Super Sonic. I don't know why, but I'm going to not only correct that, but add it two other Chaos Emerald users.

As we see here, Robotnik flat out says that with the power of the completed Chaos Emeralds, he could become invincible:
49CKhYv.png

Not only that, but Super Sonic says something along the same lines as that during "Running Wild", claiming that nothing can harm him:
fLmpXbS.jpg

We have two instances of Chaos Emerald users claiming to be invincible, which pretty much tracks throughout the entire series, seeing as no one either have actually harmed them or is capable of harming them.
Well, except for that one time near the end of the series where Tails attacks Super Sonic, which does affect him, but I'm willing to chalk that up as PIS seeing as it's Tails who did it, someone who realistically isn't even close to Super Sonic's level. It's like comparing an ant to the nuclear warhead.
(I mean unless you guys wanna argue 2-C Tails or that he's now capable of bypassing Invincibility-)

So yeah, my proposal is that God Robotnik, Post-Running Wild Super Sonic, and Perfect Chaos all get Invulnerability added to their pages.

Last edited:
Huh. I never actually read the comic before. Is it any good? Where can I read it?
I personally enjoyed it. It does interesting things with some of the game's concepts. And you can find it on onlinecomic sites, but I recommend having an adblocker if you do go on those sites cause the ads on those sites are a pain to deal with.

Last edited:
Back