• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

robloxian runs a gauntlet thru scp foundation

ROBLOXian
how far does he get?

consider both speed equalized, and speed unequalized

robloxian gets all equipment

Kuularne said:
whats the most powerful character that defeats the robloxian, i guess
The most powerful character that can defeat him is the 1-Bs of SCP

Maybe the most powerful character that he can defeat or the weakest SCP that can defeat the robloxian

how could 2599 do it? and the rest seem 2 be much weaker and slower without much complicated abilities

2599 almost killed 682 when told to kill it 200%

Not having complicated abilities doesnt in any way mean they cant kill the Robloxian. 001 djkaktus can tear the Robloxian apart on a quantum level, 1237 can dream that the Robloxian never existed, and 3002 is quite literally living mind hax

scp-682s only around building level unless their fighting a very powerful character. she only outmatched it physically

001djkaktus seems like a bunch of ordinary humans. cant the robloxian kill them? and 1237 seems like it wouldnt do that directly in combat, with human level durability 2. i should probably add robloxians in character. idk about 3002 but it doesnt seem he can harm it so u might be right

>682 is only around building level

Have you EVER seen a match with 682? Like ever? Its ridiculously hard it is for a stupidly haxxed character to kill 682, you think that just pummeling it is gonna kill it?

With instantaneous quantum tunneling? Not likely.

Planet level potentially higher durability actually, they can amp their durability by dreaming that theyre more durable, and yes, instances of SCP-1237-L are trained by the Foundation to use their powers tactically. It completely in character for them to do that for a threat this big

i said its around building level in its 'base'.

ofc i have. i doubt she was gonna kill it, she just overpowered it physically.

r they that fast?

oh right. but cant the robloxian just blitz?

Back