• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Car Crashes

I couldn’t help but notice that almost every Roblox game that has player-drivable cars are also the ones where the player can tank a car collision, completely unscathed, no matter the type of vehicle, speed, or whether or not the player was up against a wall.

Would that be useable as a feat for Roblox verses where such incidents are possible or is that a thing of game mechanics that should be ignored?

I couldn’t help but notice that almost every Roblox game that has player-drivable cars are also the ones where the player can tank a car collision, completely unscathed, no matter the type of vehicle, speed, or whether or not the player was up against a wall.

Would that be useable as a feat for Roblox verses where such incidents are possible or is that a thing of game mechanics that should be ignored?
Roblox is a weird case, I mean, the cars usually takes no HP from the player, thats game mechanic, but in some games, it does, so, i dont think that cars crashing should be used to scale unless the game explicit shows that cars can deal damages and some players can tank it

Pretty much what Bernkastell says. Admittedly you can probably make the profile on Character Stats & Profiles wiki with the car crash rating on there if you're adamant about the rating, but that's if you're interested in that says. In games like Apocalypse Rising and HOURS, there are cars that visibly show damage. In the former, it's pretty much an instakill; HOURS characters can survive the car, however.

Ok I just found out, while playing Mutation, that both cases are true in game.

To be more specific, simply driving a car into someone does nothing. But apparently if a brute zombie smacks a car and sends it flying, then it does damage. Still trying for footage.

Would that still apply under getting hit by a car or would that require a different calc?

Last edited:
Back