• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robbie Rotten vs Gumball Watterson

GoCommitDi said:
What if gumball just teleported?
True. But city level slaps him hard enough. He ain't gonna be conscious. Memory hacks if those work.

BFR potentially since it's dimensional. Which he can't cross dimensions to much memory

You know whats funny?

the only fight where gumball was winning (his fight with the minecraft player) got abandoned

there was also his fight with pac man but honestly, i think pac just freezes him or makes him scared or simply eats him

I looked through gumball's page history to see if he had any losses this bad and it turns out he used to be 9-B

in other words, if he was 9-B he'd have way more wins than he does now

Gumball vs Spongebob would be pretty epi- oh wait i already did that except the sponge is in his 8-A form

Cool

also, the thought of roboticus twisting gumball into the shape of a pretzel and kicking him into space is hilarious beyond belief

Back