• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rip thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You MUST necro any necroable thread you come across, otherwise you get necro-banned (It's like a regular ban, but takes a lot of time to take effect).

This site now has no rules and no longer folows laws. There are no admins. You have fuol free speech and actions, lime 4chan but illegal becomes legal.

No user is allowed to make more than 100 contributions per week, if they do they will be perma-banned.

^ I think we mentioned something like this before, only it was even more stupid.

That's actually not that ridiculous.

Seriously, how many people have you seen make more than 5 threads a day?

Women are only allowed to contribute the the Wiki during AM hours, and men are only allowed to contribute during PM hours.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Copetan said:
rodri what did you do now
Send pictures to Seol and bulli Alex.
Oh wait, you mean in this thread? I gave it the magic touch.
Why do you want people to send pictures to me and bully Alex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back