• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riordanverse Greek Gods Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Athena, Ares and Hephaestus can harm Zeus, and other gods should be comparable to them, minor Gods of Olympus should be upgraded to Large Country level.
Athena kicked Zeus' brain, causing him to writhe in pain.
She dissolved into pure thought — a little trick her mother. Metis, had taught her — and traveled up Zeus’s spinal cord straight into his brain, where she re-formed. She started kicking and hammering and screaming inside Zeus’s skull, making as much racket as she could.
-Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, Athena Adopts A Handkerchief, Page 176-
“No, thanks…” Zeus grimaced. “I…” Suddenly red spots danced before Zeus’s eyes. Pain racked his body, and a voice in his head screamed: LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!
Zeus fell from his chair, writhing in agony. “Cut my skull!” he wailed. “Get it out of me!”
-Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, Athena Adopts A Handkerchief, Page 177-
Athena though she might be strong enough to break out of Zeus' chest.
As for her daughter, she grew up in Zeus’s body, the same way the earlier Olympians had grown up in Kronos’s belly. Once the child was an adult (a small, super-compressed, very uncomfortable adult) she started looking for a way to escape into the world. None of the options seemed good. If she erupted from Zeus’s mouth, everyone would laugh at her and say she had been vomited. That was undignified. If she followed Zeus’s digestive track the other way—Nope! That was even grosser. She was a strong young goddess, so she might have been able to break out of Zeus’s chest, but then everybody would think she was one of the monsters from the Alien movies, and again, that was not the kind of entrance she was looking for.
Hephaustus can penetrate Zeus' skull with his awl.
He marched up to Zeus, set the point of the awl in the middle of the sky god’s forehead, raised his hammer, and BANG!
After that, they called him One-Hit Hephaestus.
He used enough force to penetrate the skull without turning Zeus into a god-kebab. From the awl point to the bridge of Zeus’s nose, a fissure spread—just wide enough for Athena to squeeze her way out.
Ares broke Zeus' finger shortly after he was born.
Zeus reached down to tickle the baby’s chin. Ares grabbed his dad’s finger with both hands and twisted it. SNAP! The baby pounded his tiny chest and yelled, “RARR!”
Zeus examined his immortal finger, which was now dangling at a funny angle. “You know…perhaps we should get the boy a nanny.”
-Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, Ares the Manly Man's Manly Man, Page 213

Last edited:
I suppose this is fine. I'm the one who removed their High 4-C ratings, and I only did the bare minimum of re-tiering to save effort, so I don't have anything to say.

i think it is all fine, but athenas' first example doesn't feel like direct scaling, i mean, she is directly hitting his brain and causing red spots in his eyes and pain, not really the same as cutting through his head with an axe, or breaking out of his chest, or breaking his finger, so i think that feat should be excluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back