• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Me: I'm not touching this verse again
Also me: Upgrades the verse

Hey everybody, KT here. I'm here to add some stuff to a few profiles.

Black Receivers​

First thing is all Rinnegan users. I say all Rinnegan users because the Fourth Databook says that the rods are a trademark of the Rinnegan (pg 255) and we see 3 Rinnegan users produce these rods. Madara (647), Obito (636), and Nagato (444).

First thing these do is give Paralysis. These rods stop the movements of all who the user will (that is touching it).
Pretty straightforward.

Next, these give Body Puppetry, Telepathy, and Mind Control.
Body Puppetry is via the Rods controlling the victim's movements (444). More rods allow them to make more complex movements and to coordinate better (421).
Telepathy and Mind Control is via being able to speak out of the victims.

Something that many don't know about is that the Six Paths of Pain technique work on alive hosts (428). They are revived then controlled via the chakra rods, shown with the Edo Tensei who are revived (544).

Resistance to Above​

Naruto with a small portion of the Nine Tails Chakra is able to move and not be controlled by Nagato's technique via fighting off his chakra at a very close range (444).
The Bijuu are capable of overpowering that control to where the user doesn't have good control (567).
Jinchuriki should scale off of those.

Rinnegan users are immune to their effects (673).

In Conclusion​

Black Receivers get Paralysis, Body Puppetry, Telepathy, and Mind Control.
Jinchuriki and Rinnegan users get resistance to above.

Last edited:
It is for those who are stabbed yet but also when it is six paths version (or enhanced by chadirama cells) it is just touch as seen by War arc Obito.

but it was ino herself who stopped the skill not him resist it
Screen_Shot_2022-02-27_at_8.23.55_PM.png

Umm?

Will properly read through this later, but at a glance, it seems fine.
Mkay, I’ve looked through everything and I’m still in complete agreement.

If it’s possible, could chapter numbers be added to the scans for the sake of references?

First thing is all Rinnegan users. I say all Rinnegan users because the Fourth Databook says that the rods are a trademark of the Rinnegan (pg 255) and we see 3 Rinnegan users produce these rods. Madara (647), Obito (636), and Nagato (444).
I don’t want to be that guy - and I hate myself already - but all three of them have the same Rinnegan I.e. they all have Madara’s rinnegan so it’s not far fetched that they all share the same ability. Add in some examples of other rinnegan users aside from those three to bolster your statement. I’ve been out of the loop for a while so I don’t know if Momoshiki, Sasuke or Birdshiki could produce rods as well.

I don’t want to be that guy - and I hate myself already -
L
but all three of them have the same Rinnegan I.e. they all have Madara’s rinnegan so it’s not far fetched that they all share the same ability. Add in some examples of other rinnegan users aside from those three to bolster your statement. I’ve been out of the loop for a while so I don’t know if Momoshiki, Sasuke or Birdshiki could produce rods as well.
0002-042.png

can u show where did it stated/show that touch rod will got the same effect as the one who got impaled.
the fact that
A. Those rods are from the same exact eyeball powers
B. Those rods have already shown to share an effect
C. The person speaking on the immunity is affected by the same power

yes the same one that shizune n all others touch in base w no rinnengan. but statement/feat it do the same effect just by touching it doesnt exist when in pain arc show different thing. it gonna be NLF to assume that all rinnegan scale to sasuke touching it . cmiiw

Last edited:
I agree with everything. Perhaps this scan will help prove that it works on anyone who touches them.

https://****************/manga/naruto/number-569/p/10/

I agree with everything
Also it’s not just by Stab it’s by touch
The only reason why shizune and the rest could touch it is because they are outside the range of Nagato influence
Hinata touching it during the pain arc was shown to affect her
Also the Tobirama saying no one can touch the black rod but was surprised sasuke could touch it

can u show where did it stated/show that touch rod will got the same effect as the one who got impaled.
Ummm Tobirama's statement literally is implying that touching the rods means you are affected and again when Obito uses the rods in the war arc, Naruto touching them meant he was getting binded.

Sure, looks fine.

Though I'm not so sure if Sasuke actually has the ability to use them himself, or if he's just immune to them.

Would probably give him a "Likely" for it if he's never displayed it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back