• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zhepar said:
and, rimuru can counter dovah prisoner metaphysics?
It just give him Acausality Type 4 which Resitsance to :

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)'s haxes aren't these but others like Soul Manipulation based combat, Absorption, Power Mimicry, Power Absorption, Reactive Evolution, Sealing, Law Manipulation, and others.

Nice blatant lie. You were on the Rimuru vs Riven thread, so you know better.

Regardless, Prisoner metaphysics are 1-A and therefore far beyond anything that Rimuru can copy or really understand at all, since Dovah basically just does whatever he wants

Hl3 or bust said:
good
now i can leave this match to go nowhere and never be added because Rimuru matches are absolute ******* cancer

goodbye
I mean they are not cancer. From what I seen, in other matches, some users tends to make No Limits Fallacy (NLF) arguments for the opposite characters. I do agree that it can get annoying. In any case, we take what we learn from the threads like recognizing missing abilities and updated him and other characters futhers to the points that Rimuru likely can stomp a past opponents that he had inconclusive like in here: Rimuru VS Medaka.

The info analysis resist on the Rimuru vs Riven thread came from a specific feat of Riven scaling to someone who supposedly resisted 2-A info anlysis and has nothing to do with Acausality Type 4 itself, IIRC.

Regardless this is a match between Low 2-C vs High 4-C. It's a mismatch. Rimuru only got one attack that could actually deal any sort of sensible damage and the amount of time to use it again after one use is enough for Dovahkin to heal. Rimuru doesn't seem to have any victory condition from what I can see.

I mean they are not cancer. From what I seen, in other matches, some users tends to make No Limits Fallacy (NLF) arguments for the opposite characters. I do agree that it can get annoying. In any case, we take what we learn from the threads like recognizing missing abilities and updated him and other characters futhers to the points that Rimuru likely can stomp a past opponents that he had inconclusive like in here: Rimuru VS Medaka.

First of all, false, they are some of the worst battles in the site.

Second, please, if you want to add new abilities, do it in just one thread instead of making a new Slime thread every day.

Third, Rimuru vs Medaka is a massive spite.

Also, @DragonEmperor, i'm going to kill you in your sleep Digimon boy.

1. @CrimsonStarFallen, well, I got nothing. I do believe I was respectful with my arguments.
  2. Can't really since we find the topics separately and likewise, it will take much to evalauted thread that have multiple topics. Sometime, it take weeks. Since the changes are again with wide verses revision, I rather one topic at a time thread than have a monster of thread that required 2 to 3 follow-up thread for a conclusion like some CRT based on popular verse on this wiki
  3. Not really, before the last thread, it was closed to inconclusive prior. So, in my case, I found upgrade topics that became accepted and found from @Wokistan that passive and semi-passive can work against infinite speed boost Medaka. Turned, most Rimuru's abilties are semi-passive or passive which I found about. In any case, both characters got massively upgraded so it was fair game.

Rimuru should have been boned by the very moment that Low 1-C artifacts and High Hyperversal Range are a thing.

Staff of Magnus = Capable of nullifying all sorts of energies and reality warping. It can destroy the high complex multiverse with its massive, infinite, metaphysical output alone. In TES, many people could not destroy the world because the staff has a limiter. In VS debates, the plot limiter does not apply.

Skeleton Key = Unlock everything. LITERALLY EVERYTHING, even concepts and abstracts. I read Rimuru that he does not have conceptual manipulation or law manipulation, which The Dovahkiin had it by default via Thu'um. The Skeleton Key is way more powerful. Just imagine, The Dovahkiin wants to unlock and steal the Sage, he can just do it. If the Dovahkiin wants to copy Rimuru's abilities, He can just do it. This one is much better, The Dovahkiin can use the Key to create an exact shadow of Rimuru, and this shadow has exact power as Rimuru fighting for Dovahkiin as Nocturnal once did with Sotha Sil (Both Nocturnal and Sotha Sil are Low 1-C gods).

Mehrunes Razor = Change reality through law, abstract, concept, reality manipulation. It is similar to Skeleton Key, but you required to have a certain knowledge about what you want to do. The Razor is so sharp that it can cut through everything, even changing history can be done through "cutting". The Razor is so powerful that it can make one into a Daedric Prince (Mehrunes Dagon was a lowly Daedra becoming a Prince due to a Magna Ge using the Razor), or alter the impossible metaphysic laws of Low 1-C gods (Mankar Camoran cuts through Akatosh to become a Dragonborn).

Spellbreaker = Nullifies all spells and magical attacks. It can do it before one can even think, and shield can read the future along with all possibilities to make sure it can prevent mages casting any spell at all. It is a Low 1-C artifact channeled by the power of Peyrite, Daedric Prince of Pestillence himself.

etc....

Even if Rimuru want to pull a NLF, The Dovahkiin has WAY WAY BIGGER arguments for NLF.

Let me say this again: It's a mismatch. Close this thread. There is no good reason to think this is a good match-up. You already give Dovahkin the absurdly high AP advantage with 2 whole numerical tiers in-between (the Low 2-C on Rimuru's profile is only a tie-breaker attack and would be unable to cause Dovahkin to die), but then you also pitch Tier 1 hax against him.

Again, what good reason exists to make this match-up?

There was a shitstorm before this one.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2557647

You can find out more about The Dovahkiin's hax equipments in the thread for references. I just put the more detailed version on why The Dovahkiin stomps, so people would not eyeroll if The Dovahkiin hillariously stomps so hard.

I personally don't like to get involved. Anyone closes the thread if you want.

If it's 1-A hax, put Dovahkin up against Reinhard or God Emperor or something, instead of putting him up against someone with lower AP...

I agree with KongKing23 that this is a stomp. Heck, Rimuru doesn't even have a any victory condition as it is.

NeoSuperior said:
If it's 1-A hax, put Dovahkin up against Reinhard or God Emperor or something, instead of putting him up against someone with lower AP...
I agree with KongKing23 that this is a stomp. Heck, Rimuru doesn't even have a any victory condition as it is.
It is not 1-A hax for LDB, The Prisoner (the cosmic entity that The Dovahkiin embodies) actually has this hax via The Nerevarine. But the hero is not in this fight.

Even if you put EoS Rimuru, my aforementioned artifacts would slap Rimuru into non-existent. The Prisoner is just very definition of "I do whatever I want" protagonist along with "doing every possibilitiy" with "absolutely omni-perfect results". Last but not least, psedo-reference to savegame hax can be seen through "**** 100% chance of losing" in The Vestige's profile - The dovahkiin also embodies.

One might argue "savegame scumming" like that should just be limited to bloodlusted only, but whatever.

Either way this is a stomp/mismatch and should be closed.

@KongKing23, there is an argument to be made; if somethings is not on profiles than it not applicable for vs thread. Acausality Type 4 is not as described your point did; it is like this on his profile: Acausality (Type 4. As a Prisoner, The Dovahkiin is an Impossipoint, a tear in the fabric of Time which exists outside of all Possibility and is unbound by the chains of causality and deterministic fate which pervade through the Dream of the Godhead).

I do agree; the match is atomp in either case.

I have been trying to get profiles for legendary artifacts on this page. However, Matthew is too busy to give an approval. If they are here and perfected, people should likely understand things better before making this type of thread.

The matter of Prisoner metaphysics is very complex. Last time, Matthew throws a tantrum to explain the whole thing. You should see his blogs for more information.

TES is extremely OP to the point even Low 2-Cs have Type 2 Concept hax and True Godly Regen

Anyways, Dovahkiin fra

Back