• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tony di bugalu said:
I mean, he only gets stronger in hax and AP plus passive 1-A law but the smurfy thing is the same.
Haha, yeah im such a dumb ass. I mean it's just an insta enslaving 1-A law. Like that's it, I can't believe i thought a 1-A law was a big deal considering it is arguably his strongest weapon given that he only has 3 1-A abilities:

1. Glads which is purely defensive, and has a mostly inapplicable 1-A soul hax. Which when it was applicable was 1 of his nastiest abilities, but that can still be bypassed via lacking a soul which isn't all that uncommon.

2. LLT which is usually not in character, but it is an active ability that is slower than thought based, as he has to perform a throwing motion.

3. The 1-A law. A passive law that affects anyone instantly from sba that instantly makes you part of his legion and it is IMPOSSIBLE to fight against without resisting law manip on a 1-A level (cannot be managed like soul manip could).

How could i ever believe 1-A Law is a big thing in a fight? I take it back.

The reason Reinhad is so strong is because his opponent couldn't destroy LLT, LLT is one of Reinhard body part after all.

@Fire

Where did you here that that is all the Law does? Cause from what ive heard from Monarch its way more broken than that, iirc it shifted and changed existence itself according to his Law.

Thats how Reinhard beat Emprah cause he disconnected Emps from the Warp and basically Warped him away iirc.

Back