• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then let's forget what I just said.

Anyway, I think that Reinhard would be touchable... at least more than the others.

What exactly is wanked may i ask?

Can easily back up everything on his profile, so if you are looking for quotes of everything, that can be done.

Iihiko can apperantly neg every since 3-D power in all of fiction, I think thats a thing peopel say is wanked.

Well Medaka Box in general imo seems to lead to NLF's, however Causality said Rimuru is wanked, so wanna what his issue is.

That's his ability. It is inherently NLF by definition but it's still consistant to his feats. If an ability forces recognition it doesn't have to be 4-D to work on him.

I think it's his Reactive Evolution, where people say he can create resistance to everything that was thrown at him.

just look at this 2 thread.

If an abilitiy DOES happen to work on him if it doesn't one shot him he develops resistance to the ability and breaks the ability from being used again. That's not that NLF, it's just what he does.

Meh Rimuru matches are overdone, which is why i am going to ignore any new ones i am not already apart of unless i think something being discussed is wrong, ppl should use the other tensei characters more.

As for his reactive evolution, in general Rimuru's growth rate is ridiculous, he got that op in 3 years, a difference of a month is enough to stomp someone who could stomp him to the other person being completely inferior due to getting stronger everyday.

Rimuru's entire fighting style is analyzing his opponents and coming up with countermeasures, hence the analyzing and absorbing of other abilities and getting resistances, even the main villain had to take advantage of his style of fighting being analyzing stuff to concoct an elaborate plan (which involves limiting the amount of abilities he can use by stopping time since emission type abilities can't be used in stopped time) to bfr him to the end of space-time, and even then Rimuru became a God and time travel back and absorbed Yuuki.

John985 said:
I think it's his Reactive Evolution, where people say he can create resistance to everything that was thrown at him.

just look at this 2 thread.

The second thread. LOL at people voting via muh "Strongest Tier List". Those lists are rarely accurate and often misinformed, some people cling to it like it's some absolute consensus that everyone has to follow.

Amazing reasoning really. 11/10 would vote again.

Anyway this discussion isn't relevant to the match, and is derailing, but as has already been established, Reinhard stomps here.

can i make a obligatory joke on how rimuru can just turn into a girl for stupid smashing results OVO

PsychoWarper said:
True.
Anyway so Reins keys would be "Unknown, At least 7-A likely far higher | At least 5-B, likely far higher, 1-A via LLT and hax | 3-A, will eventually become 1-A | 1-A" right?
Honestly, since each Swastika give those sealed away a fraction of their power back, it should proabably be. "Unknown, At least 7-A likely far higher, eve higher with each Swastika released"

Or something like that.

The one we're discussing in this thread is technically the same but toned down 5-B Reinhard. Don't see how anything that has "Reinhard" in its title can get any better.

Maybe you can try it. :D

Ravenous4th said:
The one we're discussing in this thread is technically the same but toned down 5-B Reinhard. Don't see how anything that has "Reinhard" in its title can get any better.
Maybe you can try it. :D
No thank you. But as much as I want to try it, I'd rather stay out of Reinhard matches. Because the way people debate on this wiki is just way too boring. And if I make one of those Reinhard *****, they would only come in and bash on me. And that ******* disgusts me.

Well most people bash on Reinhard matches because hes spammed ALOT and people are tied of the same character being thrown against a bunch of other OP people, it becomes the same after awhile.

Also when I said lets use 1-A Rein I was kidding.

Anyway this thread has been like really derailed so we should probably get back on track.

Cmon guys you can discuss it on different thread, maybe let's close this since all we do is derailing

PsychoWarper said:
Also when I said lets use 1-A Rein I was kidding.
Anyway this thread has been like really derailed so we should probably get back on track.
I know it's a joke. So I apologize for my attitude. But you can pretty much say whenever there's a Reinhard thread, it's often chaotic.

Either way, this is a stomp. No need to continue.

Id agree with you on that, when matches like this happen people tend to not take it serious and just shitpost/meme.

Back