• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
---Both at High 7-A.

--Speed equalized if needed.

--Random encounter.

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be in Fun & Games then? The Forum has moved, so I'm pretty sure making these Threads that go against SBA shouldn't be in Versus Board anymore.

Yeah restricting abilities makes the match illegitimate meaning it cant be added, it can be done but it cant be added and is akin to a F&Gs post.

Yeah restricting abilities makes the match illegitimate meaning it cant be added, it can be done but it cant be added and is akin to a F&Gs post.
The problem is that IT probably one shots with 1-A eye based Madness manipulation.
That's why I had to restrict that ability.
Anyway, the clown still have many Haxes.

I understand why but its still against the rules to restrict abilities, so it still cant be added.

It's major problem is that it bith needs to abide by the laws of any body it takes the shape of, as well as being sensitive to being hurt through sheer belief that you can hurt it.

Pain as a whole is a rather new concept, so it'll be having problems with that already. And, more importantly, it could still be potentially incapacitated.

Ummm...pennywise's acausality type 4 and immortality type 9 screws everything up here
I think the avatar can be destroyed thought.
I mean, Inmortality type 9 consist of a character whose true self exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

The avatar would almost certainly come back without much problem from destruction, and attempting to absorb it would also be an almost certain loss to Rimuru.

But as it has to abide by the laws of its body, as long as it's sealed or incapacitated in a way that none of his shapes can escape from, he'd lose all the same.

The avatar would almost certainly come back without much problem from destruction, and attempting to absorb it would also be an almost certain loss to Rimuru.

But as it has to abide by the laws of its body, as long as it's sealed or incapacitated in a way that none of his shapes can escape from, he'd lose all the same.
Well, don't forget that he can obtain the properties and powers of the form he takes.

Imagine if he shapeshifts to Rimuru, lol.

That's what I meant by saying "none of his shapes can escape from".

It has some limits, it can't become its true self for one, but I don't know how good it's shape-shifting is besides that. It (she, now that I remember) likely needs to at least know Rimuru' s abilities to transform into him.

That's what I meant by saying "none of his shapes can escape from".

It has some limits, it can't become its true self for one, but I don't know how good it's shape-shifting is besides that. It (she, now that I remember) likely needs to at least know Rimuru' s abilities to transform into him.
Well, the only way he could do that is using his telephaty and reading Rimuru's Mind.

Pretty sure Prior Knowledge is also against SBA and not allowed in a proper Versus.

Pretty sure Prior Knowledge is also against SBA and not allowed in a proper Versus.
SBA is not a regulation: The following are the assumptions to be made for battles in versus threads, if no alternative assumptions are specified by the thread creator. Assumptions alternative to these ones can be freely used, are equally legitimate, and threads using different assumptions can be added to profiles just like these ones can.

Would Rimuru attempt to absorb it or something like that? I feel like attempting to absorb it would be just as bad as looking it in its eyes.

If not, then yeah, Rimuru should probably be able to seal.

Would Rimuru attempt to absorb it or something like that? I feel like attempting to absorb it would be just as bad as looking it in its eyes.

If not, then yeah, Rimuru should probably be able to seal.
I mean, How does Acasuality Type 4 really work exactly?, it's confusing. Also, even if you just Atomize the avatar, would this one be able to came back without the need of the true Pennywise to create another avatar?.

Outside of the deadlights, she just has to follow the rules of whatever she becomes (if a werewolf, silver will hurt her, if a poltergeist, salt and holy water may also work, etc.)

IT is referred to as a female from people who saw its true form.
Well, his gender is inapplicable and appears male on his avatars.
Anyway, How does his inmortality Type 9 work exactly?.
Becouse I thought that was cuz of his true form, even if you killed the avatar, his true form still alive on another plane of existance aka the Macroverse.

Kill the avatar and it will return as if nothing happened
But is there any need for the 1-A being to create another avatar, or the avatar ressurects itself?.
I mean, is Inmortality type 9 some kind of ressurection or something?.

Pennywise shares sentience with the avatar. There is no proof it can make another one while its current avatar is incapacitated, if that is what you are asking.

Pennywise shares sentience with the avatar. There is no proof it can make another one while its current avatar is incapacitated, if that is what you are asking.
No, I mean, if IT's avatar is completely destroyed, let's say by a Ki blast. The same avatar reappears without the need of the true self to create another one?.
Or there is no way to Kill the avatar other than incap?.

The avatar's body is just IT manifesting there, which is why it can shapeshift at will. The avatar and the body are not fully separate beings.

Back