• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wikisource

He/Him
Small upgrade for Rimuru LN.

1.AP low multiverse (2-C) and Higher Dimensional Existence.

First, in volume 15 Rimuru became a true dragon, same Veldora. And volume 17, we know Veldanava has created many worlds. One of them is so weak that it only takes a true dragon to unleash its full power to destroy them. They also have space-time continuum. That make him 4D and AP is Low Multiverse.

2.Beyond Dimensional Existence and Abstract Existence type 1 - Information.

Information particles is transcended space-time. And Rimuru use it to make his body, that meaning he became a spirtual lifeform also call digital lifeform. All of this give he AE1 and BDE.

3.Added Durability Negation.

Rimuru can destroy information particles with Melt Slash. Information is the fundamental aspect of tensura, which means he can destroy minds, souls, or abstract things. So I added it like Durability Negation.

That all.

Agree:

Disagree

Netrual:

Last edited:
First of all, this is not a SMALL upgrade, and secondly, does Volume 17 already have an official TL? If not, it shouldn't be yet, because Tensura supporters themselves made a rule about it
TL ? What is it ?

Based on what I can find on novelsonline.net, Volume 17 is a fan translation, are you referring to some other site?

Damn, I can't see the scan now.
Can someone give me a photo of this scan?

Also, as I recall, "Transcended Space - time" in information particles is a supporting feat for immeasurable speed.

And transcended space - time won't make you get BDE directly.
You can't see all scans ?

Neutral for the first one, but i disagree for the second one. Rimuru doesn't have any Digital Lifeform key yet, and volume 17 hasn't been translated by any human (no, inputting raw in Deeptl or GoogleTL is not HTL), so its a matter of waiting.

The third one does make sense, but we already index that as Existence Erasure and Space-Time & Information Manipulation, so I'm unsure if durability negation is still necessary.

Neutral for the first one, but i disagree for the second one. Rimuru doesn't have any Digital Lifeform key yet, and volume 17 hasn't been translated by any human (no, inputting raw in Deeptl or GoogleTL is not HTL), so its a matter of waiting.

The third one does make sense, but we already index that as Existence Erasure and Space-Time & Information Manipulation, so I'm unsure if durability negation is still necessary.
Ok, skip BDE because I thought I'd get rid of it but in the scan of Volume 19, it was said that Rimuru has become a digital lifeform?

If it's not official shouldn't this thread just close then and we should wait before the English version of Vol 17 releases? Iirc Tensura supporters made a rule about official translations being required.

Nvm the third point uses official translations while the other two are irrelevant for now.

I don't think it we classify stuff like that as Durability Negation in Powers and abilites but add "ignores conventual durability" in AP

If it's not official shouldn't this thread just close then and we should wait before the English version of Vol 17 releases? Iirc Tensura supporters made a rule about official translations being required.
Yes, maybe we should wait now.

Ok, skip BDE because I thought I'd get rid of it but in the scan of Volume 19, it was said that Rimuru has become a digital lifeform?
yes exactly, however Rimuru doesnt have that key yet in the profile + Vol 16 and above are currently still MTL so we cannot use them

I agree

Volume 17 on the official website has translated that "Each world has its own story, meal time, culture and modern era."

which velgrynd it has traveled countless of worlds to collect ludola's soul fragments.

each world Different space time and Velgrynd traveled to countless worlds to collect the fragments of Ludola's soul.

Back