• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same as before like this crt. I'm just adding proof why rimuru should have nep 2

As we know Turn Null is energy nothingness. Actually Turn Null also energy everythingness because that energy can destroy everything even create the world.
『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.
Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did.
After all, 『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.

-chapter 247

Turn Null is just nothingness that precedes the world and can destroy and recreate it, there is nothing that makes Turn Null have a NEP 2 physiology according to our standards.

Turn Null is just nothingness that precedes the world and can destroy and recreate it, there is nothing that makes Turn Null have a NEP 2 physiology according to our standards.
also can we get non existent erasure by erasing a nep1 being?

watch out guys I might clarify non existent erasure for rimuru,I also disagree with this op on nep2 next time you open a thread you first find out how to get that certain thing you wanna argue about and make sure it's very solid
I disagree because nep2 is neither 0 nor 1 your argument is it being both 0 and 1 so.....and it also isn't even solid enough for nep3

Dereck can't close threads, I will close it. I will ask for the thread moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back