• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As for Rimuru's range, IIRC he did apply an anti-magic barrier that spans tens of kilometers. That's likely also how wide the range of Megiddo was. His aura hasn't been shown to reach that range though (it has killed a likely 6-C character when exposed to his aura though).

Well, the range of the passives should be at least Tens of kilometers based on Dagruel's sons feat of his aura reaching the capital of Tempest from the edge of the country and also Veldora's feat of affecting near Blumund just from the Seal Cave.

holy shit the wall of text oh boy
his passives reach 6-c?
his resist are soul based how strong is his soul resist and precog resist

soul king can null all of rimurus hax and he's absolutely broken with hax as well plus far stronger so this is a stomp

idk how all forms of absorption interacts with high godly
can someone explain how potent rimuru soul manip is or how strong his precog resist is

Well, his Skills are inscribed into the soul which resists any outside interference unless the interference is stronger than the soul's defenses
No. But the slime has other passives so this is a stomp.
ok not passive
id like to know the passives before voting nonetheless soul manip is bleach's forte
also how strong is his precog resist? almighty is Low 2-C

ok not passive
id like to know the passives before voting nonetheless soul manip is bleach's forte
also how strong is his precog resist? almighty is Low 2-C
Rimuru doesn't have passive soul hax apparently, and Bleach's soul resistance isn't even really that great, not yet anyway, could end up being in the hundreds of millions to infinite at some point.
No. Soul King has to get around Rimuru's passives first. Rimuru can simply seal away Soul King.
Rimuru is never sealing SK, SK's precog is good enough to know how this battle goes from start to finish, if we go by the novel, he can potentially see everything around a million years in advance.

Having said that, Rimuru probably does stomp, only due to his passives though.

Rimuru doesn't have passive soul hax apparently, and Bleach's soul resistance isn't even really that great, not yet anyway, could end up being in the hundreds of millions to infinite at some point.

Rimuru is never sealing SK, SK's precog is good enough to know how this battle goes from start to finish, if we go by the novel, he can potentially see everything around a million years in advance.

Having said that, Rimuru probably does stomp, only due to his passives though.
yea im only recalling from another thread in the novels grimmjow in the millions i can safetly assert reio should be planetary atleast
maybe universal cause he controls/stabislises souls while weakend not sure yet

and what is this vague post passive stomp abilities

yea im only recalling from another thread in the novels grimmjow in the millions i can safetly assert reio should be planetary atleast
maybe universal cause he controls/stabislises souls while weakend not sure yet

and what is this vague post passive stomp abilities
I'm not entirely sure myself but he apparently has passive mind, madness, radiation, corruption, and death hax

The death hax gets negged by Type 5 Immortality, but the rest he doesn't really have any resistance to and he can't really null passives.

I'm not entirely sure myself but he apparently has passive mind, madness, radiation, corruption, and death hax

The death hax gets negged by Type 5 Immortality, but the rest he doesn't really have any resistance to and he can't really null passives.
Purge is right. Basically sums it up.

was it argued that rimura precog resist is strong enough to neg his almighty power null?

Apparently he has layers of resistance iirc. but you can get a more knowledgeable supporter to confirm this.
referring to universal barrier a multi layered defence severing space from both sides?
a Weakned soul king has cosmic awareness can see everything even events in different dimensions, prime soul king would logically have better cosmic awareness and on top of it a stronger one then ichibes cosmic awareness who was able see events from all realms, even dimensions in dimensions.

"if we go by the novel, he can potentially see everything around a million years in advance(i did not know this)" to evade sealing

i dont see Low 2-C levels on this rimura key how does his mind, madness, radiation, corruption work
soul king has a blessed amp with his right hand halting growth disease sickness bodily harm
his left hand gives him regen adaptation/evolution
and he essentailly has mid godly regen with his heart plus reactive evolution

if that fails he can still use almighty on himself to rewrite his demise to a differenting future resurrecting himself
again idk if his all type absorption would work on high godly seems pretty incon to me
but sounds to me to in the slime verse to bypass rimura resist u need higher soul potency?

If All Mighty can just allow SK to rewrite the future then this would probably end up as inconclusive. Neither can do anything to the other, although I'm not really sure how exactly would SK prevent himself from getting sealed or absorbed even if he can see the future.
Rimuru's precog doesn't go as far in the future as SK's does, but it predicts all possible attacks and the one that is 100% going to happen, so it's a combat-based precog. So any attempts at offense will be foreseen. Rimuru's resistances are basically doubled by multilayer barrier. He once no-sold a death/soul hax attack that can kill a 6-A character who already has strong resistance against death/soul hax.

I'd mention that Rimuru's Gluttonous King Beelzebub is a better sealing than Infinite Prison considering it also doubles as absorption and Rimuru's stomach is practically the same as Infinite Prison. It ignores space-time constraints and just eats you instantly, body and soul.

Because he only regens a single thing and not two. The point is that is essentially mid godly since physical EE and soul EE do nothing to him.

He has Low-Godly, not Mid-Godly
its listed as low godly for his heart so iwont push back, but so long as reishi exists he can come back from complete destruction of the soul, mind and body this is just one of his failsafe cause he still has a seperate regen and almighty
If All Mighty can just allow SK to rewrite the future then this would probably end up as inconclusive. Neither can do anything to the other, although I'm not really sure how exactly would SK prevent himself from getting sealed or absorbed even if he can see the future.
how does his sealing work
Rimuru's precog doesn't go as far in the future as SK's does, but it predicts all possible attacks and the one that is 100% going to happen, so it's a combat-based precog. So any attempts at offense will be foreseen. Rimuru's resistances are basically doubled by multilayer barrier. He once no-sold a death/soul hax attack that can kill a 6-A character who already has strong resistance against death/soul hax.
cosmic awareness unless his barrier stops fate manip aswell and if its not passive almighty occurs before
while it can be almighty doesnt need to be use offensively if he can see your future he can power null everything you have and will do but he doesnt have a wincon against high godly not sure absorption would work

I'd mention that Rimuru's Gluttonous King Beelzebub is a better sealing than Infinite Prison considering it also doubles as absorption and Rimuru's stomach is practically the same as Infinite Prison. It ignores space-time constraints and just eats you instantly, body and soul.
can it be evaded? does he have to touch you? it it a beyond time attack?

how does his sealing work
Infinite Prison is already explained in the thread.
Beelzebub just eats/absorbs the target, whether it be physical or soul. The target may be broken down or isolated in an imaginary space. It can trap even a character that can teleport even in different dimensions.
while it can be almighty doesnt need to be use offensively if he can see your future he can power null everything you have and will do but he doesnt have a wincon against high godly not sure absorption would work
Rimuru has layers of resistances against power null/copy/absorption, you have to overpower his soul defenses first.
Trying to absorb Rimuru is just like running right into Beelzebub and getting absorbed in the process.
can it be evaded? does he have to touch you? it it a beyond time attack?
It can't be evaded especially since speed is equalized. It works and manifests anywhere within Rimuru's range and absorbs the target instantly. It also has a sub-ability where if the opponent tries to escape, a soul hax activates where Rimuru is free to control and reap your soul.

Beelzebub just eats/absorbs the target, whether it be physical or soul. The target may be broken down or isolated in an imaginary space. It can trap even a character that can teleport even in different dimensions.
wont happen cause of almighty
Rimuru has layers of resistances against power null/copy/absorption, you have to overpower his soul defenses first.
Trying to absorb Rimuru is just like running right into Beelzebub and getting absorbed in the process.
how strong is his soul defence?
seems like soul king has no wincon then

It can't be evaded especially since speed is equalized. It works and manifests anywhere within Rimuru's range and absorbs the target instantly. It also has a sub-ability where if the opponent tries to escape, a soul hax activates where Rimuru is free to control and reap your soul.
can i get scan for his range and absorbs target instanly
i dont mean evade like doging or moving out of the way(wording my bad)
with almighty the soul king see a multitude of futures like grains of sand and jumps to a future where hes not sealed to evade

how strong is his soul defence?
Already explained above. One notable feat is Rimuru completely no-selling a soul hax/death hax attack that would've worked against a 6-A character with resistances against it, and he can regenerate from an EE attack that destroys even souls. Same 6-A character can copy, steal and analyze abilities just by being in range and seeing the abilities, couldn't do that to Rimuru.
can i get scan for his range and absorbs target instanly
I don't really have time to find scans, most of them are in his profile anyways. His range is already tens of kilometers. Lesser versions of Beelzebub like Predator and Gluttony are already described to be capable of absorbing stuff instantly through contact.
Unless we go to NLF area of assumptions about how Rimuru fails to use Beelzebub against SK, Almighty can indeed protect SK from getting absorbed but that would be through realistic scenarios such as SK being outside Rimuru's range somehow.
Though if SK can change the future even after getting absorbed or sealed then it really is just an inconclusive match.

Already explained above. One notable feat is Rimuru completely no-selling a soul hax/death hax attack that would've worked against a 6-A character with resistances against it, and he can regenerate from an EE attack that destroys even souls. Same 6-A character can copy, steal and analyze abilities just by being in range and seeing the abilities, couldn't do that to Rimuru.
SK is planetary atleast way above the bleach cast but someone else can confirm is SK soul manip universal his sounds far higher then this rimura key
I don't really have time to find scans, most of them are in his profile anyways. His range is already tens of kilometers. Lesser versions of Beelzebub like Predator and Gluttony are already described to be capable of absorbing stuff instantly through contact.
Unless we go to NLF area of assumptions about how Rimuru fails to use Beelzebub against SK, Almighty can indeed protect SK from getting absorbed but that would be through realistic scenarios such as SK being outside Rimuru's range somehow.
Though if SK can change the future even after getting absorbed or sealed then it really is just an inconclusive match.
his almighty is low 2-C and its fate manip he rejects the outcome choosing a different future im voting incon

SK is planetary atleast way above the bleach cast but someone else can confirm is SK soul manip universal his sounds far higher then this rimura key
SK is only 6-A in his profile and manipulating more souls doesn't really mean it can bypass the resistances of a stronger soul, at least that's how it is in Slime.
Rimuru also fought against 5-B/4-C, possibly 3-A or Low 2-C characters but it's still not on his profile so it can't be used for now.

SK is only 6-A in his profile
his 3-A to low 2-C with almighty

manipulating more souls doesn't really mean it can bypass the resistances of a stronger soul, at least that's how it is in Slime.
Rimuru also fought against 5-B/4-C, possibly 3-A or Low 2-C characters but it's still not on his profile so it can't be used for now.
well it is for bleach fighting using one souls, manipulating more souls is a supporting feat if your soul isnt relative to your opponent you cant harm them
yes unless those Low 2-C feats are added rimura fighting tiers similar to her own means nothing, SK fate manip still makes it incon

his 3-A to low 2-C with almighty
But only his AP is, nor his durability or striking strenght.
yes unless those Low 2-C feats are added rimura fighting tiers similar to her own means nothing, SK fate manip still makes it incon
No, he recently got resistance to it, but It's not added to his profile yet.

But only his AP is, nor his durability or striking strenght.
almighty is his hax its low 2-C and compensates for his 6-A durability
No, he recently got resistance to it, but It's not added to his profile yet.
if he has resistance to low 2-C fate manip and apparently has layered defence against absorption then SK has no wincon
EDIT: i meant SOUL KING my bad

Last edited:
almighty is his hax its low 2-C and compensates for his 6-A durability

if he has resistance to low 2-C fate manip and apparently has layered defence against absorption then SK has no wincon
EDIT: i meant SOUL KING my bad
Wait, now that I remember, I think that Rimuru's passives should screw over SK, tbf.

stop it hes already dead
̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶.̶

Anyway, looks like Rimuru passively Haxxes the hell out of SK with his passives.

Back